• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just watched the second episode of To Your Eternity. It's definitely got a Kino's Journey/Made in Abyss vibe from the show and I found it is from the same creator of A Silent Voice.

It's pretty good but I'm gonna wait until a few more episodes is out.

What language is this? Actually curious.
Turkish.

And that's not because I remember osby osby is from there.

Please delete
No! You are not allowed to delete.

And by the way for the tweet but broken clock. Still **** Jim Ryan for Japan Studio.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sometimes nice things do happen.

Thank god in a way. Had about $75 aside to buy Metal Gear Solid 1 and all the MotorStorm games for PS3 and who knows what else..... Now I can put that off until the next time I see news about it all being taken down.

See guys, complaining on the internet can get you things sometimes.
Still waiting on remade Virtual Console though.

And Pro Controller support for The World Ends With You Switch port.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sometimes nice things do happen.

Glad that they listened to the backlash. Admittedly, this meant that I bought half a dozen PS1 games and GTA Vice City prematurely, but I think they're all supposed to be good games, so it's probably better that I got them now rather than forgetting about them until after the actual time that the PS3 store closes.

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
i am now the best duck hunt in my basement

hopefully

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel can continue to "force" diversity onto the media all they want since its more than often rocks

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Looking up Peter Jackson.

I think it's a pretty amazing achievement he managed to went from something low-budgeted like Bad Taste to eventually Lord of the Rings, one of the highest-grossing film franchises ever.

Kudos to him. He even made top spot as the 3rd highest-grossing film director after Steven Spielburg, and Russo Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom