• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
It’s more complicated than that. Companies aren’t some hivemind, each person working for a company is different in many ways. Some are nice, some aren’t.
Well then I don’t know what to do about anything. If there’s no 100% right way to do something, and there’s always a chance you’ll hurt someone with any action you take, then why ever do anything at all? You’ll just end up hurting someone.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hell yeah it's my Birthday 😎
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one.

Well then I don’t know what to do about anything. If there’s no 100% right way to do something, and there’s always a chance you’ll hurt someone with any action you take, then why ever do anything at all? You’ll just end up hurting someone.
No one and nothing is 100% perfect. Never will be. You can't expect it to be.

D

Deleted member

I mean, that’s just something you gotta accept is part of life. For all you know, you typing on your keyboard(or whatever you’re using to post) could shake some random object above you and cause it to fall in you. It is unlikely to happen? yes. But there’s still an inherent risk to just about anything.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If it's any consolation the PS3 is the one least affected by this, it can still run discs when the battery dies.

Unless you invested way too much on the PS1 virtual console.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I want to be. But I don’t know anymore. I don’t know if it’s safe.
Do you have HBOMax?

Either that or Cineplex Store on your TV? If so can wait a week or more for it to eventually be added on there. That's how my dad and I saw Godzilla vs. Kong together for that occasion.

Just some ideas and suggestions if you're not comfortable going to the theater.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I randomly booted up Minecraft and built a vault-like house in the side of a mountain with all the **** I need. Thanks, Mythical Sausage, your Eddie Murphy-sounding ass helped me build something nice. I even copied the entrance to create a separate vault that leads to a mine, and I'll be making another one that houses my crops, because in this world, its vault or nothing.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Do you have HBOMax?

Either that or Cineplex Store on your TV? If so can wait a week or more for it to eventually be added on there. That's how my dad and I saw Godzilla vs. Kong together for that occasion.

Just some ideas and suggestions if you're not comfortable going to the theater.
I meant if it’s safe to support the Warner Bros corporation or the Mortal Kombat brand. Who knows. Maybe the director is a bigot or the lead actor is in to child trafficking. You never know if something is bad or not because people keep it secret. So you never know if YOU’RE being bad and hurting someone somewhere.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I meant if it’s safe to support the Warner Bros corporation or the Mortal Kombat brand. Who knows. Maybe the director is a bigot or the lead actor is in to child trafficking. You never know if something is bad or not because people keep it secret. So you never know if YOU’RE being bad and hurting someone somewhere.
Ah gotcha.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gotta remind myself to watch the original Dune before the new one in October.

Adding to my list of movies I'll be eventually watching alongside the original Point Break (Another Keanu Reeves film).

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I saw a long time ago while watching videos a woman who is married to the Eiffel Tower.

Those exemple above are all little babies compared to her.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm bored so you know what. Gonna get around to watching the Tom & Jerry movie now.

Wish me all luck in getting through it...Shudders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom