• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
xD Oh my God, I saw the latest TerminalMontage video and I AM PLEASED SO MUCH with it, it's the BEST! <3 Gotta love Ray-Ray.
View attachment 311775
Metagross and Heracross deserved better man.

Poor Metagross is suffering from PTSD because of Camerupt and Heracross was a peaceful boi the whole time.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
xD Oh my God, I saw the latest TerminalMontage video and I AM PLEASED SO MUCH with it, it's the BEST! <3 Gotta love Ray-Ray.
View attachment 311775
Terminal Montage is so much fun <3
My favorite characters in the TM cinematic universe are Melee Fox and Christian Kirbo. The hilarious memes are endless from them.

D

Deleted member

I wanna make an RPG maker game.
Just try it then. Nothings stopping you, they even give you a pretty decent 1 month(or was it 3 weeks?) free trial of all the verisons.

Just note that while RPG maker is pretty easy for beginners, it's fairly limited in scope once you actually learn the basics. Of course, that depends of what you use it for. :warioc:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Just try it then. Nothings stopping you, they even give you a pretty decent 1 month(or was it 3 weeks?) free trial of all the verisons.

Just note that while RPG maker is pretty easy for beginners, it's fairly limited in scope once you actually learn the basics. Of course, that depends of what you use it for. :warioc:
Wait, you gotta pay for more months? What if you buy it on steam?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing I was really hoping to find at the convention was an imported Switch game (one of my goals for my Switch is to import at least one game).

The thing is all vendors at the convention combined had an abysmal amount of Switch games (even American ones) and what they did have either didn't catch my interest or it's something I can already get in my region.

Some day I'll find one...

D

Deleted member

1: 2.92.0
2: I don't remember what the file type was, but it imported fine. the problem is doing anything else.
3: what's an armature
1) alright good.
2) seems normal
3) the armature is what allows you to rig a model and animate it. By default, the model representing it should look like this:
5819A09B-CF90-4F97-874F-492C8ADC1AA6.jpeg

Most models you download from the web should have armature already and should be visible, but if not, you'll have to rig it yourself, which is a whole nother beast I'm not experienced enough in.
Now getting a model ready to go, assuming it has armature, is a slightly easier task.

I don't have enough time to type out all the instructions, but here's the video I used to teach myself how to do so:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Metagross and Heracross deserved better man.

Poor Metagross is suffering from PTSD because of Camerupt and Heracross was a peaceful boi the whole time.
xD That really got me, bit I did feel bad!
He so happy
YIS <3 HAPPY SKY GOD!
Terminal Montage is so much fun <3
My favorite characters in the TM cinematic universe are Melee Fox and Christian Kirbo. The hilarious memes are endless from them.
XD Oh yeah, they're hilarious! Though I feel there's plenty of choose from, but I will pick obviously TM Ridley and TM Ray-Ray just because I am that predictable.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
i downloaded blender
View attachment 311783
what the **** am i supposed to do with this. how do i make the bones to make the guy move.
first you open blender

then you make a cube

then you model the rest of the hecking owl

just like drawing, now with an extra dimension for even more pain

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Blender is no fun, but I mess with it anyway cause I like to make myself suffer :4pacman:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The PS5 has a CMOS Battery Timer too?
It was discovered today i think, somebody experimented with the PS5 they have. It deos in fact have it.
That's gonna suck for digital only PS5 owners.

One thing I was really hoping to find at the convention was an imported Switch game (one of my goals for my Switch is to import at least one game).

The thing is all vendors at the convention combined had an abysmal amount of Switch games (even American ones) and what they did have either didn't catch my interest or it's something I can already get in my region.

Just fall back on Super Robot wars.

They were all localized into English but can't legally release in America or Europe because of all the companies who licensed out these franchises that were in the crossover.
So you can play it in english just fine even if you buy a chinese/Japanese or Korean copy.

If youve ever heard of Project X Zone it's just those games but instead of a big crossover between multiple game companies it's a crossover of multiple anime companies that specialize in Mecha anime.

Speaking of the copy my brother had me order of Super Robot Wars X arrived today.
I played the first few chapters because he was at work, pretty fun. Just waiting for characters i actually recognize to pop up, like the Gurren lagann characters.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It was discovered today i think, somebody experimented with the PS5 they have. It deos in fact have it.
That's gonna suck for digital only PS5 owners.

Just fall back on Super Robot wars.

They were all localized into English but can't legally release in America or Europe because of all the companies who licensed out these franchises that were in the crossover.
So you can play it in english just fine even if you buy a chinese/Japanese or Korean copy.

If youve ever heard of Project X Zone it's just those games but instead of a big crossover between multiple game companies it's a crossover of multiple anime companies that specialize in Mecha anime.

Speaking of the copy my brother had me order of Super Robot Wars X arrived today.
I played the first few chapters because he was at work, pretty fun. Just waiting for characters i actually recognize to pop up, like the Gurren lagann characters.
Super Robot Wars, eh? I'll take a look at that. The next convention I'm going to has a much bigger focus on video games compared to other medias than the one I'm currently at.

MooMew64

More people are now reporting on the PS3/4/5's lifespan issue.
Hopefully the modding community can do something that simulates Sony's server so that these consoles can keep running in the future.
Given how Nintendo modders have kept the Wii's online servers afloat, I think there's the potential for it. Dunno how hosting files would go, though: That'd technically be a no-no.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Super Robot Wars, eh? I'll take a look at that. The next convention I'm going to has a much bigger focus on video games compared to other medias than the one I'm currently at.
There are 3 games on the Switch, each with the simple names of:
Super Robot wars X
Super Robot wars V
Super Robot wars T

Among all three games they feature some franchises like: Gundam, Mazinger, Gurren Lagann, Nadia blue water, Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just witnessed Snoop Dogg smoking weed with Steve Urkel...and Urkel was the supplier...amazing way to promote the Purple Urkel

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Bruh that is ****ed.
The fact that it's in three generations of Playstations back to back implies this is a deliberate design desicion for people to upgrade to newer hardware, especially wwith Sony's focus on the all digital experience.

What makes it even more screwy is that those games are saved on to the console itself, the only thing the server does is make sure your playing on legitimate hardware.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Why not shop online for import games?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The fact that it's in three generations of Playstations back to back implies this is a deliberate design desicion for people to upgrade to newer hardware, especially wwith Sony's focus on the all digital experience.

What makes it even more screwy is that those games are saved on to the console itself, the only thing the server does is make sure your playing on legitimate hardware.
Thank God for emulation, our last hope for preserving games.

**** Sony btw.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Remember how people spent the whole PS4 generation praising Sony as the best company ever?

You’d think peeps would stop putting companies on pedestals, but yeah, this is a reminder corporate suites are not your friends. They can and will make it their mission to squeeze as much money out of you as they can, and in return you get a big fat”lul forget u buy moar product”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom