• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So thought I'd do a quick look at my views on this season of anime I've watched. Anime post bury time.

1. Zombieland Saga Revenge - Well worth the wait two episodes in with some of my favourite characters and the music is the ****.

2. To Your Eternity - One episode in and man it hits. About an orb who gradually become different things and learns about the world around it. I'm gonna end up crying overtime with this anime.

3. Tokyo Revengers - Steins Gate meets a lot of punching. I'm liking this.

4. The World Ends With You: The Animation - I'm not happy with the plot changes so far except for the modernisation but that's me being protective of the game.

Still to watch.
-Farewell My Dear Cramer
-Blue Reflection Ray

I think I might go to bed but to those interested in reading my redone plot synopsis.................

Who else would be a bit interested?

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
More people are now reporting on the PS3/4/5's lifespan issue.
Hopefully the modding community can do something that simulates Sony's server so that these consoles can keep running in the future.
Nintendo / PC Master race. 😁
I love modded consoles. Nintendo always has something worth going back to while PlayStations are always just inferior PCs.
After hearing that Sony is bringing their IPs to PC, I have all but zero reason to even consider Sony consoles in the future.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Posted the plot synopsis to whom I trust here (no offence to those.............. who I don't).

There were about three of you guys who I were unsure about to wanting but I haven't heard you guys be really for wanting to read my story if they can guess who they are.

Feeling a bit mentally unwell so I'm gonna head to bed. Then wake up and get a plant (the deal between me and my parent to maybe get a new pet) and ramen!

I'm off to bed.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Nintendo / PC Master race. 😁
I love modded consoles. Nintendo always has something worth going back to while PlayStations are always just inferior PCs.
After hearing that Sony is bringing their IPs to PC, I have all but zero reason to even consider Sony consoles in the future.
Well frankly this doesnt affect me TOO much, since most of the PS4 games i own are multiplatform and a lot of them are on Switch already, which i bought some again on there.

But some of the games i enjoy the most are exclusives, namely Persona 5 and Sakura wars which Sega has yet to announce ports of any kind to other hardware.

(Also my PC cant play the Yakuza games lol)

Yeah, the current one is Kenneth James.

Somebody has to make those grunts and roars.
I just kinda assumed they used stock grunting sound effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom