• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Funny y'all mention Vtubers, 'cause, I, uh...

Was actually planning on doin' that. I'm getting the ball rolling on stuff now, actually. Hoping to start streaming this summer, just need to draw an avatar and rig it with Live2D.

I'm actually pretty close to being able to share the initial concept art of who I'm gonna appear as. Would...Anyone like to see it? 👀
I wanna see lol

Noipoi

Howdy!

Was actually planning on doin' that. I'm getting the ball rolling on stuff now, actually. Hoping to start streaming this summer, just need to draw an avatar and rig it with Live2D.

I'm actually pretty close to being able to share the initial concept art of who I'm gonna appear as. Would...Anyone like to see it? 👀
Run that ****

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My brain ain't working. Sunburnt hands, grieving and reading history as I just can't bring myself to play games the past week.

Does the bear **** in the woods?

Damn yes.

D

Deleted member

NGL i've been meaning to try and expirement with making a vtuber avatar for myself... but my comptuer is currently out of commission so there's not much I can do on that front.

Doesn't help that I have basically no time to myself anyway. I'm working, sleeping, or cleaning for most of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

And anyone else who's interested, I guess

Gosh, I'm so nervous, this is, uh...:079:A really big deal to me, ha ha. I wasn't even planning on showing it yet, but I saw the topic come up and saw an opportunity, and I want to start throwing this design around to see what people think...:138:

This is the very first conceptual art of "MooMew", a little cow-cat hybrid that I've been brainstorming for years now. I've decided to coin the species name as "cattail", which is very much supposed to be a play on the word "cattle", lol. I guess it's also a kind of plant, after looking it up.

This is very WIP, (Like, I'm probably gonna replace the whites of the eyes with full blue and green so they appear more cat like), but yeah, this is pretty close to finalized.

Nowhere near as good as other concepts I've seen, and I'm still an incredibly mediocre artist that it won't come out fantastic or anything, but I'm really, really happy with this, personally.

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob Shroob Noipoi Noipoi Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

Gosh, I'm so nervous, this is, uh...:079:A really big deal to me, ha ha. I wasn't even planning on showing it yet, but I saw the topic come up and saw an opportunity, and I want to start throwing this design around to see what people think...:138:

This is the very first conceptual art of "MooMew", a little cow-cat hybrid that I've been brainstorming for years now. I've decided to coin the species name as "cattail", which is very much supposed to be a play on the word "cattle", lol. I guess it's also a kind of plant, after looking it up.

This is very WIP, (Like, I'm probably gonna replace the whites of the eyes with full blue and green so they appear more cat like), but yeah, this is pretty close to finalized.

Nowhere near as good as other concepts I've seen, and I'm still an incredibly mediocre artist that it won't come out fantastic or anything, but I'm really, really happy with this, personally.
Ayy, that's cute, I like it lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!

85696996-512D-404A-89E0-B59F1DEFA25D.png

Bro that’s lit

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided on some changes regarding my movie schedule.

Tonight: Early Man

This Week

Tuesday: Quest For Fire
Wednesday: Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge
Friday: Mortal Kombat (2021) and Ice Age

Next Week

Tuesday: Speed (1994)
Wednesday: Tom & Jerry Shudders

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Ooo very nice :>

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ayy, that's cute, I like it lol.
Ooo very nice :>
Thank you all, that means a lot to me. :dr^_^:

I got a long way to go yet before I'm fully there, but my Smash speculation video will be my first big, big step. Part of why I made the silly Papyrus thing today was so I could finally motivate myself to learn Davinci Resolve (my editing program), ha ha. I'm honestly surprised how much of my time from messing around in Unreal Engine's matinee editor is transferring over. :216:

Oh, and speaking of the Papyrus thing, it's going up in just a minute, lol. I share in a bit.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I dig it! I think it's an adorable and simple drawing. It's also a good idea to do a drawing of your username for your avatar, in a sense.

D

Deleted member

absolute king ****. love how you didn't overload the piece with a bunch of unnecessary details like a lot of beginning artists do. overall, very poggy woggy

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, before I go to bed, just played some Omori and..

Not alot of stuff happened story wise, but I did get quite far into the Pyrefly Forest. The enemies there were much powerful than I expected, so I had to change my items & skills alot of time until I figured out a good team. (and even then I was getting moooar skills & items to equip to make my job harder!)

Got spooked here and there I admit, especially because of those FREAKIN' Not-Mewo spiders abominations. Like holy christ, I didn't know about them beforehand and while I was expecting something fishy when I saw it, I didn't expect for it to grow spider legs out of nowhere and going Sonic speed.

I understand more of your fear now, Hero.

Beside, I managed to get into the lost maze in the forest. Daddy Longlegs (yes that's his name) tried to scare me away, but i'm one dense ************, and so I managed to found the way eventually and get the X key.

Annnd that's it for now. Got alot of level up, but the juicy (haha) stuff will happen next time I guess.

Til then tho, hope you enjoy this update!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , osby osby

normal.png

WOW, IT'S AWFUL.

JUST LIKE ME.

I GIVE IT A PAPYRUS/11.

THANKS FOR TAGGING ME, ME

ALSO

THIS IS PRETTY DANG GOOD I SAY, YOU GOT POTENTIAL, OTHER ME FROM FORTNITE.

MAKE SURE TO TAG ME NEXT TIME THO, I LIKE SEEING YOUR PROGRESS.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

A cute design that doesn't overwhelm the viewer with visual clutter.

I quite dig it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright guys. Need a hand. Should I go for a Dragonite or Salamence tonight in Sword?

Edit: Not Shiny hunting. Just need a battle ready one.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

This is absolutely precious, I love this! Best of luck to you dude!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm back from my first day of the South Carolina Comicon! Man, my legs are SORE! Attendance count was identical to previous years (massive) so the Covid protocols they had (wear a mask, canceling the panels and costume contests) were 128% ****ing pointless.

I had to take off my Pikachu jammies occasionally as it can be heat magnet and my Helluva Boss t-shirt was a great conversation starter there. Plus tons of cool costumes there!

Lemme show my posters I bought
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Also bought Banjo & Kazooie plushies for my twin bro's birthday gift as well as a replacement Smash logo decal as the one on my car is wearing out. :ultbanjokazooie:

Looking forward to tomorrow where I might buy other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom