• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I dunno if it’s just my ****ty phone plan, but twitter does not want to load for me, and this site and sites like reddit load just fine.

I mean, I really don’t care at all(I only wanted to check a single tweet I made anyway) but I figured I’d mention it anyway, since this is presumably the second day in a row this has happened.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WE HAVE A DELTARUNE NEW, BOYZ.
Aurane Aurane , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
WE HAVE A DELTARUNE NEW, BOYZ.
Aurane Aurane , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine
If Berdly is her favorite character, it sounds like this game needs to be put back in the oven for a few more months. :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't even started Undertale yet.
If you do play it, know there's lots of choices, switch, pc, XBOX, etc..

Beside the OG PC version, each port as a little bonus inside it, tho the switch version imo as the best bonus content, but it's not like ULTRA needed. Just choose which is better for ya.
If Berdly is her favorite character, it sounds like this game needs to be put back in the oven for a few more months. :troll:
You could replace the troll face in your post with Berdly face and it still work.

D

Deleted member

I haven't even started Undertale yet.
You should play it, it’s a fun game.

Just don’t spoil yourself too much. All you really need to know is that there’s a few different paths that are radically different in scope.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It’s really fun and interesting.

If you ever start it up, I recommend playing however you wanna play. Don’t just do a pacifist run because that’s the “right” way to play.
If you do play it, know there's lots of choices, switch, pc, XBOX, etc..

Beside the OG PC version, each port as a little bonus inside it, tho the switch version imo as the best bonus content, but it's not like ULTRA needed. Just choose which is better for ya.

You could replace the troll face in your post with Berdly face and it still work.
I actually have it on Steam, it's just the randomizer wheel picked Celeste and FF7 before Undertale, so I won't start Undertale until I beat FF7.

Play Celeste btw.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I... I kinda doubt that Ono alone was holding back Capcom from making a new Darkstalkers.
If I may recall what Takayuki Nakayama said a while back that F.A.N.G. one of the Street Fighter V's newcomers was originally a concept for what supposed to be a new Darkstalkers game which was in the works before it got scrapped.

Anyways, I would really love a new Darsktalkers game at some point. There are lots of possibilities Capcom can do with the franchise such as bringing in new characters such as a Mad Scientist (similar to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde), a Phantom, an Experiment, Gorgon etc.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In other news, I think I’m done with Crash 4.

It was fun going through every level and getting every gem, but the final world is just too damn hard. I’m sure if I devoted every hour of every day to it for the next year I could get it, but who wants to do that? I’ll take comfort in the fact that I got everything in every level up to the last world.

It’s still a great game, and I definitely got my money’s worth.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It does look good. Way better than the PS1 version, that version’s graphics did not age well.
There’s a super active community that works on Mods for vanilla FFVII that you can stack to make the game look as good as about a late PS2 game. Still not perfect but like a whole lot better. Aside from playing the Vanilla version on PS1 originally and Switch this year that’s how I usually play the game.

And then there’s Ever Crisis too but who knows how long that’ll take to release.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I want one as a pet
I hate to be that guy, but that's not a dinosaur. It's a pterosaur.

It'a also worth noting that's far from the only bat/frog-like pterosaur we know of. There's an entire family of them called the Anurognathidae, and they were appearently quite common.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
There’s a super active community that works on Mods for vanilla FFVII that you can stack to make the game look as good as about a late PS2 game. Still not perfect but like a whole lot better. Aside from playing the Vanilla version on PS1 originally and Switch this year that’s how I usually play the game.

And then there’s Ever Crisis too but who knows how long that’ll take to release.
I play FFIX on PS1 and it looks a hell of a lot better than VII.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So like...

Y'all think Papyrus rolls his r's?

This totally doesn't have anything to do with me saying I'd do a cringe meme voiceover last night, or anything.

Nope.

Definitely not.

Not at all...
Voice over
5E407AAE-A323-4DF2-AD17-21D9CD23BBE1.png

Nah but honestly, I never had much of a preference between him rolling his Rs and him not rolling his Rs. I’ve seen folks do it both ways and pull it off well. Certainly adds a bit more of a flair to his voice, though, which I appreciate.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yes absolutely
View attachment 311724
Nah but honestly, I never had much of a preference between him rolling his Rs and him not rolling his Rs. I’ve seen folks do it both ways and pull it off well. Certainly adds a bit more of a flair to his voice, though, which I appreciate.
The input is greatly appreciated in the name of science.

Just, uh...Don't expect too much, it's def gonna be cringe, lol.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The input is greatly appreciated in the name of science.

Just, uh...Don't expect too much, it's def gonna be cringe, lol.
At this point, this thread is already someone cringe compilation, so I say you shouldn't worry too much in all cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom