• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Just Trevor's arc.
They'll have a new Castlevania show for the next protagonist.
Yeah but I was expecting them to follow Hector and Isaac in Curse of Darkness which is criminally underrated. That’s not happening apparently so I hope they either follow Leon Belmont or Eric Lecarde and Quincy Morris since both of those storylines are pretty underrated as well. Not really a fan of them taking on Richter or Simon though but that seems to be what most people want.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Yeah but I was expecting them to follow Hector and Isaac in Curse of Darkness which is criminally underrated. That’s not happening apparently so I hope they either follow Leon Belmont or Eric Lecarde and Quincy Morris since both of those storylines are pretty underrated as well. Not really a fan of them taking on Richter or Simon though but that seems to be what most people want.
Trevor and Alucard for Smash. 🤘

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Kellen Goff is doing a guest Q&A in a voice over Discord I'm in right now, and I just realized his profile picture is Danny Dorito.

If that doesn't reek of chad energy, I don't know what does.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Funny y'all mention Vtubers, 'cause, I, uh...

Was actually planning on doin' that. I'm getting the ball rolling on stuff now, actually. Hoping to start streaming this summer, just need to draw an avatar and rig it with Live2D.

I'm actually pretty close to being able to share the initial concept art of who I'm gonna appear as. Would...Anyone like to see it? 👀

Shroob

Sup?
Funny y'all mention Vtubers, 'cause, I, uh...

Was actually planning on doin' that. I'm getting the ball rolling on stuff now, actually. Hoping to start streaming this summer, just need to draw an avatar and rig it with Live2D.

I'm actually pretty close to being able to share the initial concept art of who I'm gonna appear as. Would...Anyone like to see it? 👀
In this thread?

Damn straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom