• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Rough and moody morning for me.

The solution is simple:

Get a Chicken Legend from McDonald's.
Does UK not have better fast food options? :nifty: chicken legend? it's just a mcchicken with new bread

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why oh why did nobody told me that this great live-action adaptation of Street Fighter existed?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, I wish I didn't get self concious over everything I do.
Running, Art, Coding, making games, I feel so good doing it and then I see what other people my age do and then I just feel like total ****.

I hate it.
Yeah, it always suck when it happen. Tho at time, you can enter a state of mind where you don't care about anyone else work or opinions & just do it for you and you only, because it's just fun to do.

I feel like I began to become much better as a artist when I understood this & tried to have his mindset as much as possible while working. Now, I still sometime get random moment of depression or doubt/anxiouness, but when I get going, I get going. Breaks aside.

Not saying it's easy by any mean, but I hope you too can find that "peace of mind" state while doing what you love.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

tf2 official lore: a bunch of mercenaries fighting over a brother rivalry and some land for no reason other than a dispute over who owns what

tf2 community lore:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That’s not the impression I got from Maxamillion Dood’s video on Ono leaving.
Maximilian doesn't have all the answers, and even if he did, Ono leaving won't really much change on Darkstalkers chance to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom