• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I know this meme is almost a year old already but this popped up in my reccomended and I thought it was funny

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
That would be Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood; the game that "killed" the Sonic franchise.

KEN &@(4!#% PANDERS.
Isn't that an RPG game that doesn't stack up to FFIV, a much better RPG on the DS?

Shroob

Sup?
Come on down to where I live

We have such great sights, like:

The Mexican gang that blares music at 3am

The highly aggressive skinhead who lives above me

The black dude who throws hands with the highly aggressive skinhead who lives next door

The crazy 60+ year old woman who believes she's in a gang and fights with imaginary people in the dead of night

It's a safe and welcoming place

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Trainer I hardly know er

I’m Sorry I don’t know where that came from
Given you seem to love wolves very much (As do myself) based on your avatars, I definitely suggest and recommend Alpha assuming you never seen it. It's an amazing spiritual heartfelt movie.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

The black dude who throws hands with the highly aggressive skinhead who lives next door

The crazy 60+ year old woman who believes she's in a gang and fights with imaginary people in the dead of night

With such a description, thjs can either be Florida, New York, or Pennsylvania.

Noipoi

Howdy!

You’re living in an It’s Always Sunny episode.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

You didn't need all that to convince people to stay. Just this:

But seriously, even by flighty weirdo Seattle standards this is wrong on so many levels :yoshi:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Isn't that an RPG game that doesn't stack up to FFIV, a much better RPG on the DS?
Heh heh heh... Sonic Chronicles wasn't just bad; it was a BORING rpg developed by 3@(4!#& Bioware which happened to have characters who were similar to characters Ken Panders made for the Sonic Archie comics. He decided to sue both Sega and Bioware and HE WON. This lawsuit effectively delivered a fatal blow to the Sonic comics that Archie tried to heal with two Sonic/Mega Man crossover events.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know Pike Place Market? An iconic Seattle location that is mentioned on Starbucks coffee bags? Well just behind it in the alleyway is this lovely place called the "Gum Wall" :yoshi:
"I'll give you a dollar to eat one of them"

School kids.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Your place is far more interesting than where I live, but I’ll go anyway.

The teacher who’s a former soldier with boomer comics plastered all over his classroom.

The miserably tiny playground that’s like, fifteen footsteps away from the local graveyard, maybe less.

Loads of kids getting in trouble with the police for some reason.

Shroob

Sup?
Your place is far more interesting than where I live, but I’ll go anyway.

The teacher who’s a former soldier with boomer comics plastered all over his classroom.

The miserably tiny playground that’s like, fifteen footsteps away from the local graveyard, maybe less.

Loads of kids getting in trouble with the police for some reason.
Really tiny skeletons just wanna have fun, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom