• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
1618619828263.png

Somehow, this Claydol made it's way from the tip of that mountain incredibly far away, and on top of that, got here on fire, despite all the fire being incredibly far and impossible to get to from where Claydol could spawn.
I'm more impressed than anything.

Also, is there a way to turn off natural NPC spawning in this? I figured out how to turn off natural pixelmon spawning, but now armies of move tutors and shopkeepers are at my gates.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
OH NO!

They appeared on my recommended....now I'll be falling down the rabbit hole watching these lol

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I use Twitter for art and to follow people I like. And since I'm getting into content creation, I guess just as a way to plug my stuff.

I use it as a tool more than anything, honestly. Trying to use it for actual engagement and discussion is just pain and suffering. :135:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Doesn't Chris consider herself a goddess and is the autocratic ruler of CWCville?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I am going to regret asking this, but shouldn't it be proper and more appropriate to call someone who is a transsexual by the gender they really are, as in what they really are as opposed to how they look on the outside?

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is gonna get bad.

All I'll say is that even if she is a total wackjob, if she's comfortable being a girl then let her be.
Normal people dont care if she is a girl, they care about the stupid **** she did in the past

And really, why the **** does anyone even talk about her anymore, shes old news

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, today is gonna be a tad busy. Got a new paid role and I gotta do some typography stuff today, oh boy. Also I’m trying to draw and I will never understand how artists draw characters consistently.
:D The best of luck, my friend! xD And drawing characters consistently will always be a challenge!

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
slowly backs away
slips on bannana peel making Fuppida fuppida fuppida sounds ultimately landing on the skateboard which sends you straight to the kitchen out of the back porch which throws you on to the tire swing which launches you past the fence into a bus where your paralysed from the neck down
Yeah you thought it was just gonna be cartoon hijinx but little did you know the leading cause of toon death is anvils falling from the sky

raise awareness and stop bug’s opioid addiction today

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Normal people dont care if she is a girl, they care about the stupid **** she did in the past

And really, why the **** does anyone even talk about her anymore, shes old news
Agreed that she's old news and a total nutcase, but I'm just saying to respect pronouns in spite of all of that.

Anyway, I really don't wanna continue on this...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He won’t stop until he’s played every possible role.
No matter where he goes, we're going to get memes of Bully Maguire calling Little Iron Boy Jr. trash and getting dirt in his eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom