• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Hmmm... the Pokémon with the number closest to your birthday written out (mmdd), the final fantasy summon with the spelling closest to your real middle name, and the strongest persona of your arcana type according to an online test get into a fight. Who are they and which one do you think wins?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hmmm... the Pokémon with the number closest to your birthday written out (mmdd), the final fantasy summon with the spelling closest to your real middle name, and the strongest persona of your arcana type according to an online test get into a fight. Who are they and which one do you think wins?
Charmander? Twintannia Don't know persona. Twintannia. Gigaflares everything.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
We talk about Sonic getting way too serious for its own good, but can we talk about how Crash did the opposite? Like, the nonchalant attitude of those games got so bad his last game before going into hibernation became a literal sketch comedy show

They had N. Brio confirm that he wrote the Bible in one of these.

So I like at least that.

D

Deleted member

I mean, say what you will about Gacha games, but I have a few I hold dear to my art, for personal reasons.
Mainly the One Piece ones because of the art, mostly.
E56C5F8E-7CCE-44B3-AE3B-13D3BF0B9C47.png

720AA29D-EE53-4CF5-95AA-1A5B6090AEEF.jpeg

Bounty Rush is a pretty fun game to play when you have 3 minutes to spare, Treasure Cruise takes the idea of a puzzle game and a stragety game and mashes them togheter, and Thousand Storm is uh... well, dead. So not much I can say on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom