• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FFII and FFXIII suck play any other FF game, just not those ones or All the Bravest.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Where I live now isn’t interesting. It’s poor but like, nothing super crazy happens.

But the last place I lived at? It was insane.

There were:

Gangs of stray cats who ruled the streets.

Hookers literally a block away. All the time.

A crack house across the street. I saw it get busted in real time.

The hobo migration. One morning I look out of my window to see a swarm of homeless people marching their way down the street. I dunno where they were going. I wish I did.

The freakiest insects I’ve ever seen. They were huge and black and disgusting.

Ninja rats literally climbing up walls.

**** was wild. I’m never going back.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What even is the minimum UK drinking age? The atomic weight of hydrogen is 0
It says atomic number, which is 1. The standard atomic weight is 1.008 to four significant figures.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Where I live now isn’t interesting. It’s poor but like, nothing super crazy happens.

But the last place I lived at? It was insane.

There were:

Gangs of stray cats who ruled the streets.

Hookers literally a block away. All the time.

A crack house across the street. I saw it get busted in real time.

The hobo migration. One morning I look out of my window to see a swarm of homeless people marching their way down the street. I dunno where they were going. I wish I did.

The freakiest insects I’ve ever seen. They were huge and black and disgusting.

Ninja rats literally climbing up walls.

**** was wild. I’m never going back.
Lol New Jersey

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
It says atomic number, which is 1. The standard atomic weight is 1.008 to four significant figures.
Oh, damn it. I almost never read questions right. I know it's 1. What's the atomic number of tungsten plus the legal drinking age in the Canadian province of Ontario?

D

Deleted member

I've lived in fairly normal places all my live to be honest. Anything more unusal than normal street stuff like being robbed is something I've never experience.

There was that one time, still as a baby, that I remember sleeping in this one building that was the only residentental building on the street, next to an auto part shop and something else, but I can't remember it well enough to be sure I'm not going insane.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I asked quite a bit ago if there was something where you had a bias toward something because you saw it first and apparently that's called "Anchoring"

Found that out from a minecraft video

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I say this with sincerity; I suck at Halo multiplayer.
Which game specifically?

Some of them are just too populated with people who've been at it since the original version came out. Doesn't help that Halo matchmaking just doesn't seem to give a **** about how players are placed on teams.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Which game specifically?

Some of them are just too populated with people who've been at it since the original version came out. Doesn't help that Halo matchmaking just doesn't seem to give a **** about how players are placed on teams.
Playing 3 right now. I’ve only ever played TF2 in terms of multiplayer shooters (ironically, Halo’s campaign made me a better sniper in TF2).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Playing 3 right now. I’ve only ever played TF2 in terms of multiplayer shooters (ironically, Halo’s campaign made me a better sniper in TF2).
3 is fun.

Assuming matchmaking is balanced.

Which it is not.

You kind of need people at similar ability levels to improve which is hard when new players get gangbanged by teams who can just spawn camp.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
3 is fun.

Assuming matchmaking is balanced.

Which it is not.

You kind of need people at similar ability levels to improve which is hard when new players get gangbanged by teams who can just spawn camp.
I see. Well, if you ever see a red and black combat-helmet Elite who has no idea what he’s doing, that could be me.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Late but where I live we have

People that throw trash in my front yard just because it's a corner house

That one lady across the street that communicates with her son exclusively by screaming KYLE as loud as she possibly can

And that one guy down the street that I went to high school with that insists on showing up at my front door with no warning

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Because of a certain possible business transaction in the near future, I may soon have a million dollars coming my way. 😁
It could easily be $0, IE not accepted to be brought to market, but I invented something very cool, and you guys here would likely hear about it if it comes to market.
But for NDA reasons, I cannot mention what it is. But if it buys me a bigger house, then I am quite excited.

Shroob

Sup?
Because of a certain possible business transaction in the near future, I may soon have a million dollars coming my way. 😁
It could easily be $0, IE not accepted to be brought to market, but I invented something very cool, and you guys here would likely hear about it if it comes to market.
But for NDA reasons, I cannot mention what it is. But if it buys me a bigger house, then I am quite excited.
A million bucks for creating something eh? All for you? To buy a house?

What happened to Our Money, comrade? :4pacman:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
A million bucks for creating something eh? All for you? To buy a house?

What happened to Our Money, comrade? :4pacman:
Where in there do I own and control the means of production?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Distribute the wealth, comrade.

Or the gulag is comin' for your gorpchik.
Nyet!
But what's ironic is that compared to my Capitalistic sins, getting royalties for an invention is actually mild compared to the fact that I was literally born to a wealthy father and was GIVEN a house at 18.
Believe me, I want everyone to be home secure. Housing is a human right, and if I have to pay my taxes so that everyone can have the same opportunity I did, then Soviet... I mean so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom