• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The titles wrong, technically the game in the video was developed and published by Konami, so he actually married a Konami character not a Nintendo character.
To be honest I knew the title was wrong and misleading and I believe it is like you said that this was a character from the Konami franchise named Love Plus, I think it was called?

It gets worse, trust me, you're best off running far away from this movie.

I say this as a Tom and Jerry fan.
Pretty much this. Coming from someone who adored watching the old Tom and Jerry cartoons back from my childhood with "Cat Concerto" as one of my favourites, Tim Story's take of the classic cat and mouse failed to live up to the nostalgia of what made them famous and special.

Someone mentioned the music in the film which contains a lot of rap and r'n'b tracks which doesn't seem to compliment the comedy and slapstick within the scenes in contrast to the cartoons. In addition to the unlikeable characters, I really do have questions in how Colin Jost landed a role in the film as his entire performance felt rather wooden and stiff.

Maybe they should retitle the film as Kayla and the Hotel Misfits featuring Tom & Jerry.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Can't believe I managed to get through that entire snoosefest.

Overall really lame movie, didn't need to be a Tom & Jerry movie. The only good bits were the shenanigans that occurred when the two clashed with each other.

Probably the worst film I've seen of this year so far.
Yeah, sounds about right.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Glad I got that film done with though never watching again. Can't decide which is worst. The 1992 film or this?

On the bright side though watching the new Mortal Kombat film this Friday will hopefully cleanse it out of my mind and make me forget I even remembered it.

Just a forgettable movie.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think the new one is better. Not to say it’s a particularly good movie, but I’d argue it’s closer to the spirit of Tom & Jerry. Way more than the first movie.
Fair point, but the first movie gave us this.
Which make it automatically better in my humble opinion.

duxx

Smash Ace
are the touhou games worth playing? ive heard a lot of good things about them, but it's a pretty unknown franchise/genre to me

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just got done with some yard work.

How's the rest of the Smashboards crew doin' today?
I'm doin' good. Gonna be playin' some games today and take a break from art and content creation shenanigans.

Probably gonna try to wrap up PMD this week and then move on to Touhou Luna Nights next weekend. After that, uuuuuhhhhhhh IDK probably finally finishing Age of Calamity's story mode before I buy MH Rise. :nifty:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They have less zany personalities than the others, on average.
papyrus not amused.png

Mah boy Morton flex on all the others and Roy got all the [~swag~] the other Roy wish he could have.

I would say you're dead to me in my heart, but you put Ludwig in number 1 spot, soooooo, you're cool, I guess, maybe, kinda.

I DONT KNOW, debating with myself on that...:ultmetaknight:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom