• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm stuck on chapter 5 of XB2, i'm supposed to fight that one titan boss but it keeps killing my party members.

D

Deleted member

welp, I have to quarantine until next Thursday now.

Hopefully I didn’t actually contract Covid-19, but I’m not betting on that.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
So I just found out that there's a place in Oklahoma that sells over 700 different sodas, and now I really wanna go there.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Dr Stone is getting Season 3. Looks like One Piece. Some good damn news on that front. Brilliant finale and going onto some of the best parts of the story.

So at least 1 of the 4 seasonals I'm into is getting a new season.
I have yet to see the final episode yet, but it is nice to see that Dr. Stone is getting another season. Since I do enjoy One Piece, I think its safe to say, I'm likely going to enjoy this.

I would laugh if they get a crossover episode with One Piece in the future just like they did with Toriko in the past.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
@Wyvy - Phoenix Mode @Roguewolf @R O F L @Freezerburn @cashregister9 @Bakugan2556 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 @Wario Bros. @SneakyLink @MooMew64 Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @TheIrepan8 @Lacroix Femboy Ben Holt Ben Holt

My next three members of the Justice League, these three all join in Season 2.
720A1134-4FFC-4040-8FEC-DDD3201B88E2.jpeg
8FD70D45-73EB-4588-B7F3-033FE002B74B.jpeg
8B305473-D0ED-4AD4-B600-146B7D15C616.jpeg
I think you all know Harley Quinn. But I have my own way her story will go in this. Harleen Quinzel, Pamela Isley, and Richard Grayson were all students together at Gotham U. The year of ****'s graduation, she began her residency at Arkham Assylum and the typical Mad Love story occurs. She frees The Joker, who takes her to the Ace Chemical Plant where he was created. An arriving Batman begins fighting the Joker, while a startled Robin takes Harleen aside and reveals his secret identity to her. Harleen feels betrayed and doesn't know what to feel or who to trust anymore, and runs back to the Joker (he never finds out who Robin is though, Harleen still cares about him at least that much). Joker then engineers the situation so that when he throws her into the chemical vat, she believes Robin did it. Transforming her into Harley Quinn. The loss of her best friend/crush was devastating to Pamela, and kicked into motion a series of events that caused her to become the criminal Poison Ivy. Years later, after the Legion of Doom is beaten and crippled, Harley finally comes to a bit of her senses. Deciding that she wants to become better, she forces her way on to the watch tower and into the League, who help to rehabilitate her mind and cure her body. She'll never be Harleen Quinzel again, but hopefully she can turn Harley Quinn into a force for justice!

William Payton was once just a park ranger in Yellowstone before being kidnapped by the Supervillain Magog. One of many people the mad man transformed into Metahumans with the Spear of Destiny to use in his army, Magog granted a unique cosmic physiology allowing him to manipulate energy, create portals in space time, and a powerful sense of clairvoyance. After being freed and witnessing the Justice League throughout their first year, he eventually took on the moniker of the Golden Age hero Starman. Unfortunately, his joining of the League was born of unfortunate circumstances. It turns out, Magog's activation of his meta-gene caused him to become an embodiment of The Totality, the original source of energy in the universe and collection of all knowledge in the universe. Making him a prime target of the Apokoliptan Despot Darkseid, who wished to capture Starman and use his connection to the Totality to reveal the Anti-Life Equation to him.

Mystek is here for an interesting reason. Basically the creator of her was gonna give her her own series, but DC never picked it up and he could never self-publish it because he had already introduced her in The Ray and Justice League Task Force comics. The creators plans for the character were never fulfilled and she was eventually killed off. So I want to talk to this guy, find out what his plans for Mystek were, and give him an outlet to finally do that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I just found out that there's a place in Oklahoma that sells over 700 different sodas, and now I really wanna go there.
700 different versions of what is approximately the same drink? Sounds like a waste of money to me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Apparently you can gamble money on Godzilla VS King Kong. King Kong's been pretty dominant as a favored winner across the globe.

Good to see that the world has some sense in them.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
700 different versions of what is approximately the same drink? Sounds like a waste of money to me.
You really have never tasted a boutique soda.
I pity your lack of taste. Literally.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We don’t talk about that one
So this is just Snyder Cut 2: Electric Boogaloo? Maybe Jared Leto's Joker will be good and actually be decent after how he showed up last time.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Jared Leto ever being good as Joker?

LMAO as if.

Stay salty Leto, Phoenix earned his praised for his performance whereas you'll go down as the worst Joker or should I say JINO (Joker In Name Only).

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's going to be a pretty bad look if this new Suicide Squad is a dumpster fire just like the last one.

But shark man has me optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom