• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well folks, it's finally happening: A new Melty Blood game is finally on the way!

Say hello to the newest Melty Blood game, Melty Blood: Type Lumina, set to release worldwide later this year for PS4, Xbox, and the Nintendo Switch!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Seriously, you don't know how happy I am about this. I've been waiting one decade for this to finally happen!

You can thank the Tsukihime remake finally releasing this summer for making this new Melty Blood game a reality: the reason we haven't had a new Melty Blood game in a decade was because French Bread was waiting for Type Moon to finish up the Tsukihime remake!

Hopefully this means we can expect new Melty Blood games to regularly release now, a possible collaboration with FGO (after they do the FGO x Tsukihime collaboration of course), and Melty Blood: Type Lumina appearing in the EVO 2022 lineup? I can only hope!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
well, xbox all access didn't play out

**** the pandemic, **** the chip shortages, and **** microsoft for actually still launching the thing in this climate.

Let's go find, beat up, and steal the xboxes of the ebay scalpers

D

Deleted member

okay, so, today went from alright to just downright confusing fast.

I got pulled into the nurse’s office because apparently, I could have been exposed to Covid-19 from some random kid on the bus and might have to quarantine, but the thing is, said person hasn’t even taken a test to confirm that, and the nurse at my home high school(if you're wondering, that's just the school I would have gone to had I not chosen to apply to this more special school) who actually called my mom is not answering the phone from my school’s nurse, and didn't even call the nurse here before calling my mom. You would think that would be the first thing you do after you find out a possible exposure, but I'm just confused now. :073:

My school only kicks people out if it's a confirmed case though so it's good for now, and I won't miss MTG club today.

Noipoi

Howdy!
okay, so, today went from alright to just downright confusing fast.

I got pulled into the nurse’s office because apparently, I could have been exposed to Covid-19 from some random kid on the bus and might have to quarantine, but the thing is, said person hasn’t even taken a test to confirm that, and the nurse at my home high school(if you're wondering, that's just the school I would have gone to had I not chosen to apply to this more special school) who actually called my mom is not answering the phone from my school’s nurse, and didn't even call the nurse here before calling my mom. You would think that would be the first thing you do after you find out a possible exposure, but I'm just confused now. :073:

My school only kicks people out if it's a confirmed case though so it's good for now, and I won't miss MTG club today.
Ay stay safe.

And if you get COVID, don’t like my posts. Six feet :nifty:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It took awhile.but I finally recruited Shiny Ampharos in PMD DX.

Gonna make it run Linked Charge/Discharge shenanigans with Zap Cannon and Brutal Swing.

I've been rescuing people online a lot so I have lots of stat/move buffing items, and I've been saving them just for this moment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There’s literally like 13 severe tornado warnings in states relatively close to me and I’m a bit worried now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
We got a new dog lately, and I only found this out like, a few days before we actually got it, and now my mom is stressed with the dog so she’s been taking her anger out on me for the past few weeks ever since we got it.
2F677E2C-3DB6-4ADB-A48D-25A4CA45E335.jpeg

I feel awful alright.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So yup

most likely gonna transfer depts next week

got the big decision jitters(tm) 😥

Status