• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning (Or afternoon or evening depending on the timezone) people how y'all doing?

Me? Still excited as **** as I'll be finally seeing Godzilla vs. Kong in 4-6 days.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m not really betting on it, personally. We don’t have a trailer for the ports yet, and Omori’s PC version receiving patches doesn’t affect the progress of the ports. I’m fine waiting, though. It’ll be worth it!
Since it's the final version for the PC version, I was thinking that it could make porting the game much easier for the team, since they wouldn't have to update both version at the same time.

Then again, i'm no expert on that stuff, so for now, I guess I just have to FLEX, BECAUSE WHEN I FLEX, I FEEL MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Since it's the final version for the PC version, I was thinking that it could make porting the game much easier for the team, since they wouldn't have to update both version at the same time.

Then again, i'm no expert on that stuff, so for now, I guess I just have to FLEX, BECAUSE WHEN I FLEX, I FEEL MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
visible confusion

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

That's an extremely powerful Kermit image.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently Free Guy has been moved to August.

In other news, I've actually warmed up to A Quiet Place as a concept and isn't as plot hole-ridden as I actually thought, though I still have a few criticisms. I may just watch the sequel after all.

Hell I may even watch Raya and the Last Dragon at some point. No longer hateful towards certain tropes and what matters at the end is simply execution.

D

Deleted member

I just had a Town of Salem all any game where I was Veteran with a Guardian Angel on me. Probably one of the strongest combos in the game, sans chaining roles together like Bodyguard and Doctor, cause you can basically power through almost any attack, and your GA can help you 2 times, which means you can last until day 5 easily.

I didn't manage to kill anyone though, but that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
This is it. Monster Hunter is coming out tomorrow. Im off to war, if i dont return, know Im living my best life hunting monstersView attachment 308617
I tried to play the demo, but I couldn’t get behind it. They’re just animals. They aren’t doing anything to anyone. So why am I going out and killing them?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I tried to play the demo, but I couldn’t get behind it. They’re just animals. They aren’t doing anything to anyone. So why am I going out and killing them?
They aren't more innocent than Waddle Dees

anyhow

You just kill 'em for food and resources, right?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because some of them actually activly go out and cauce trouble on purpose. One will fight anyone because its mating season and hes pissed anx will fight anyone he comes across. Then there is Diablos. They are extremely Territorial and will kick the ass of anyone that enters its territory. Then there is the Rampage. That alone is a reason to kill them

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just saying, if DC loves edgy and gritty superhero movies so much they should just make one for Midnighter.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sitting here in the living room listening to Australian aboriginal music after playing with the dogs for an hour.

Gonna take them for a walk in 15 minutes.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OK. I'll take the stargirl rec.

And honestly.... why did they have to create a brand new character to take over as Batwoman? Like... why not bring in Bette Kane or Stephanie Brown or even Carry Kelly, or the three chicks from the DCAU movie who shared the identity, or how about, you know, BARBARA GORDON! Like, you could make any of them african american if that's what you wanted, but nobody has any attachment to Ryan Wilder because she didn't exist before the show!
Barbara is being used for Titans, DCEU, HBO Max, and Cartoon Network so her schedule is filled up.

and the rest of the women mentioned can't be Batwoman since they're Batgirls. Plus Batwoman is one of their LGBTQ characters, so it does make sense to at least keep that theme for the cowl (and fake wig).

for all we know, Ryan Wilder could end up becoming a bit of a hit then become a major character in the comics (ala Harley and Coulsen)
Where can I watch it?
only on HBO Max...legally
So Snyder is releasing a black and white version of JL called "Justice is grey", and im just like...

"What?"
Snyder spent years only seeing parts of his product in black and white, which is why he wanted to do it. Now everyone else can watch it in noir (I'm staying in color tho...I like extra colors)
Just saying, if DC loves edgy and gritty superhero movies so much they should just make one for Midnighter.
or at least make more shorts based on those Sandman characters. The one they did for Death was unexpectedly amazing

D

Deleted member

I finished my daily doodle of the day
sketch1616682135152.png
Not my finest work, but not that bad either. Drawing at least once per day has really helped me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So Snyder is releasing a black and white version of JL called "Justice is grey", and im just like...

"What?"
Is there anything in it you can't get from turning your TV's color all the way down to zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom