• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I have made a discovery. bo en, the fella who composed My Time, and the battle themes for the Vast Forest and Sweetheart's Castle, also composed the OST for Snipperclips, and of his tracks got a remix in Smash. Now I can't help but hear a bit of Snipperclips in My Time-
OYASUyou already know the rest of that joke.

Really tho, wow, the more you know. Omori Mii Costume wen?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wanna know a pro move? Putting one of these in your without taking off it piece by piece.

1616444936616.png

Or shoving as many fizzy cola bottles in your mouth. Damn the sweet tooth.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Meant more the big channels. missing my old FFVI extensions and a lot of things like the one hour DS Chrono Trigger stuff.

I just don't get it with the whole game music take down thing when getting some is hard to come by. Not to mention extending them to help me sleep.
Eeeeehhhhh with SE I get it: They're starting to sell all their stuff now on Spotify and through their own storefront, so it could actually impact sales of a product.

Nintendo's just a big 'ol butt.

D

Deleted member

wtf is going on with my card???
1C6A8A76-101C-4714-B0AB-F53D92F25D22.jpeg

I checked my amazon account just to be sure, and nothing’s been ordered so idk why it’s doing this.

To add another layer of confusion, every time this happens, I get an email from, get this, the company I have my other card with saying the transaction was declined on that card instead. The thing is, if that was the case, I would be piled in debt right now cause chargebacks add a $21 fee on top. I don’t even know anymore... :090:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, so apparently Amazon just decided to start charging me for Amazon Prime a bit before my free trial ended, and that was the cause of this whole mess.

It doesn’t explain the weird emails, but at least that’s over and done with now. :drsad:

Shroob

Sup?
wtf is going on with my card???
View attachment 308257
I checked my amazon account just to be sure, and nothing’s been ordered so idk why it’s doing this.

To add another layer of confusion, every time this happens, I get an email from, get this, the company I have my other card with saying the transaction was declined on that card instead. The thing is, if that was the case, I would be piled in debt right now cause chargebacks add a $21 fee on top. I don’t even know anymore... :090:
Looks like identity theft, chief.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Because the series is bloody as hell and Death Battle put the idea in my head
It's got blood, yeah, but there are hardly any instances of serious gore or killing in the show. I just don't see how it meshes well with MK.

But would I buy Mortal Kombat if Ryuko was in it? Probably.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
It's got blood, yeah, but there are hardly any instances of serious gore or killing in the show. I just don't see how it meshes well with MK.

But would I buy Mortal Kombat if Ryuko was in it? Probably.
I mean, they showed a clip in the episode of someone's heart getting pulled out...... I don't watch it so I don't know for sure. But she just looks like a cool character to control in a fighting game like MK to me from what they presented.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ryuko from Kill a Kill in Mortal Kombat. How about it?
She’d look out of place if they went with her anime look, uncanny if they realistically redesigned her, I can’t imagine seeing her being on the receiving end of the other fatalities. The series is a lot more stylized with its violence and doesn’t go as hard as MK in terms of gore. She’d probably fit better in one of Arc Systems games.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
She’d look out of place if they went with her anime look, uncanny if they realistically redesigned her, I can’t imagine seeing her being on the receiving end of the other fatalities. The series is a lot more stylized with its violence and doesn’t go as hard as MK in terms of gore. She’d probably fit better in one of Arc Systems games.
Didn't ArcSys literally just release a KlK game last year?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It’s funny how dumb dad characters were made to parody the “father knows best” trope, only to become a trope itself.
Yeah, I’d appreciate if the “asshole idiot father figure” cliche started to faze out. Fitting you bring this up since I just found this:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Captain Falcon for MK

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Yeah, I’d appreciate if the “asshole idiot father figure” cliche started to faze out. Fitting you bring this up since I just found this:
Why? Not having it around is gonna be like an italian mom without bad kids. (I'm actually part italian)

Dutch Raikuna

Man between seeing how much game music has been wiped off YT and the news that the PS3, PSP and PS Vita digital stores are closing, I'm reminded of the mortality of things on the internet. Screw all that corporate.

Feels like I've been lied about technology since childhood. Where's my flying cars and Mars bases?! No it has to be boring, boring but at least there's video games.

Just never put Kiryu in mortal kombat. Kiryu has never killed in his life.

To be fair getting your head fried in a micro doesn't seem like a bad way to go. Better than being eaten alive.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The British have such passion when they speak! Americans used to, but now... yeah... you get the point. There's a difference between British and American writing.

D

Deleted member

I should probably stop procrastinating and continue to work on MKDS characters.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Why? Not having it around is gonna be like an italian mom without bad kids. (I'm actually part italian)
I’m sorry but the asshole idiot father figure is one of the worse cliches in animation. You can have an asshole father and depending on the circumstances can make it work, same with idiot fathers, but there are way too many toxic examples of them together that it’s just a poison on the media, especially when how they treat their family is displayed.

Well, Hugh Neutron is a shining example of a dumb dad who's still ultimately a good dad. That's the kind of stuff we need to see more.
He’s an idiot sure, but he’s FAR from being an asshole. I’m referring to the cases when they’re put together like (modern) Peter Griffin or Lao Beifong or ****ing Buck Cluck

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I’m sorry but the asshole idiot father figure is one of the worst cliches in animation. You can have an asshole father and depending on the circumstances can make it work, same with idiot fathers, but there are way too many toxic examples of them together that it’s just a poison on the media, especially when how they treat their family is displayed.
It's a cartoon! They can do whatever the hell they like! If you do that in real life you go to jail!

Dutch Raikuna

Having a bad day like me anyone? Here's the main theme to Laid Back Camp:

Now take a breather for two minutes while this relaxes you.

I'm gonna go make some good food. Ramen and sliced chicken of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom