• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I still wouldn't mind something like Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

Just four random series crossing over in a fighting game. It was simple and it caught my attention easily.

Or a proper sequel to Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Already announcing another nother new MCU series
That's a very unique art style. Sure share more!

Unrelated, figured out my profile pic situation. I'm using Dorothy over on HBO Max. Why? Well there's premade ones, and custom ones. Naturally I had to go custom.
what kind of profile pics they got?
Might as well kill the DCEU at this point. They’re likely never going to crossover in anything in movies ever again and Flashpoint is dead set to retcon everything so what’s the point?
An answer that'll be easily answered to you, SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester

Harley Quinn And John Cena...starring the rest of the Extended Universe

The only true way to go. After Flash, very few of the JL members that kicked off the DCEU will still be there, and Harley has shown up more than everyone not named Wonder Woman so far...and has better development than most so far as well (Snyder Cut taken out of context of course).

Therefore John Cena and Harleen Quinzel will lead it all
oh god she might be the horniest of the family COCO WHYYYYY

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
what kind of profile pics they got?
Not counting custom avatars, they have stuff for HBO, Max Originals, and Kids and Family. 120 in total.

Kids and Family is the most diverse as it includes animation such as Looney Tunes, DC (Harley Quinn is listed under Kids and Family despite the show being the exact opposite of Kid Friendly), Cartoon Network, Sesame Street, and Studio Ghibli along with Tom & Jerry and the Scooby Doo gang.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nintendo vs. Sega, Sega vs. Capcom, Nintendo vs. Capcom, Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network.

All need to be things.

I would also love to see Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers, they made that into a comic, it should be a game then especially being Capcom owns them both.

Last edited:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Well this looks interesting

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Well this looks interesting
Oh interesting! Definitely has my interest!

Just let there be no dogs...:crying:

Dutch Raikuna

With or without the Sega properties?
..........................With a few Sega characters but ones who'd be better suited like Joker and Sakura Shinguji.

As long as Holo and Kino are playable along with my favourite MgRonalds worker/Demon Lord. That's all that matters.

Nintendo vs. Sega, Sega vs. Capcom, Nintendo vs. Capcom, Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network.

All need to be things.

I would also love to see Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers, they made that into a comic, it should be a game then especially being Capcom owns them both.
Nintendo vs Capcom has to be the one crossover I'm surprised has not happened yet. After Marvel vs Capcom Infinite failed I half-expected them to approach Nintendo and beg them to make a game.

Hypothetically, if you were raised in a cult without much experience with the outside world, how would you take control of your own life and establish independence?
I'm guessing this is you so..............I'd learn their behaviours and then be clear with them. Don't know if I asked but what do you mean by cult?

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not counting custom avatars, they have stuff for HBO, Max Originals, and Kids and Family. 120 in total.

Kids and Family is the most diverse as it includes animation such as Looney Tunes, DC (Harley Quinn is listed under Kids and Family despite the show being the exact opposite of Kid Friendly), Cartoon Network, Sesame Street, and Studio Ghibli along with Tom & Jerry and the Scooby Doo gang.
oh **** a Harley profile pic? Guess I know exactly what I’m changing my profile to. Most family friendly show Ive seen since Boondocks

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gotta say Keanu Reeves has become one of my new favorite actors as of late. He certainly earns his popularity and reputation.

Still unfortunately don't have what it takes to watch the John Wick movies due to the beginning of the first movie...:( I'm too emotional when it comes to dogs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hypothetically, if you were raised in a cult without much experience with the outside world, how would you take control of your own life and establish independence?
Well, the first step would probably be to get out of it in the first place. Cults often punish you if you so much as think anything contrary to their beliefs, and escape attempts even more so.

The main problem, of course, is financial rather than mental. If you can't make enough money to pay your rent, you'll eventually have to choose between being homeless or going back to the cult, neither of which are particularly good options. Depending on what you would have, amending this issue could either be a somewhat easy task, or a grueling struggle. The main bottleneck here is if you have a valid I.D of some kind(A social security card and or/ a birth certificate are the two that basically everyone has somewhere), because if not, getting one is an uphill battle that takes months or even years of constant attempts to essentially, prove your own existence to the government.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Not sure, maybe the glove could turn purple with a special technical ability or something
I already have something similar to that. All of the characters have the stealth tech from Young Justice in their suits. This color scheme is specifically the one Bruce uses for public appearances. When he goes on most of his missions his suit becomes a darker black and grey color scheme. All of the characters have the same thing. A stealth color scheme and a daylight color scheme.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While I have Killer Instinct on the brain, that game has SO much potential for new fighters (even after acknowledging that the 2013 reboot brought all 15 classic characters).

First, back in 2016, Microsoft put out a survey for Killer Instinct asking what the community wants next from the game, including potential new fighters.

When KI 2013 content ended, we ended getting 3 from it: Eyedol, Eagle, and "Magic Archer" (also Eagle).

But if Microsoft want to go to other media, there's the 1996 and 2017 comic series too (though I don't know how much Microsoft cares about the 1996 one).

The 1996 characters Maddox and Kara

And the 2017 character True Tsar

Microsoft simply can't pass on this gold mine of great stuff.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
How are you drawing these so fast?
I've been thinking about how I want these characters to look for many years. They're essentially already designed in my head. So I just have to put that onto paper.
While I have Killer Instinct on the brain, that game has SO much potential for new fighters (even after acknowledging that the 2013 reboot brought all 15 classic characters).

First, back in 2016, Microsoft put out a survey for Killer Instinct asking what the community wants next from the game, including potential new fighters.

When KI 2013 content ended, we ended getting 3 from it: Eyedol, Eagle, and "Magic Archer" (also Eagle).

But if Microsoft want to go to other media, there's the 1996 and 2017 comic series too (though I don't know how much Microsoft cares about the 1996 one).

The 1996 characters Maddox and Kara

And the 2017 character True Tsar

Microsoft simply can't pass on this gold mine of great stuff.
I remember people talking on the killer instinct forums a while ago and found out that MS actually doesn't own the original characters from the 1996 comics. So they can do characters in the same archetype as Kara and Maddox, but they'ed have to be homages, not actually them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been thinking about how I want these characters to look for many years. They're essentially already designed in my head. So I just have to put that onto paper.
I'm more impressed that they look pretty good.

I know myself that I have most of my drawings in my head and ready to go when I draw them, but my less-than-stellar skills tends to lead to them looking not exactly how they wanted too. probably should do a drawing challenge sometime...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I remember people talking on the killer instinct forums a while ago and found out that MS actually doesn't own the original characters from the 1996 comics. So they can do characters in the same archetype as Kara and Maddox, but they'ed have to be homages, not actually them.
Ah.

I wonder who does own it (maybe the comic publisher)?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

..........................With a few Sega characters but ones who'd be better suited like Joker and Sakura Shinguji.

As long as Holo and Kino are playable along with my favourite MgRonalds worker/Demon Lord. That's all that matters.
Personally I'm kinda iffy on having Sega properties. They should either make it a full crossover or not at all, but having just a tiny bit like in the first game just feels off. Like why have Green Hill, but no Sonic, for example? Missed opportunity.

And I fully agree on Kino, I was pretty disappointed to see her just being an assist. She was a staple in my team in that DS RPG. But hey, at least Taiga's playable, so it's something.

"What's Darkstalkers?" - Capcom probably

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

All need to be things.

Imagine if Microsoft licenced Darkstalkers from capcom and made Killer Instinct x Darkstalkers

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn it gimmie Harleen picture IOS HBO Max edition

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah Ono kinda ****ed up Darkstalkers. The same way they got really way too ambitious and tried to have Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 running at the same time is what caused the Darkstalkers cancelation.

It says a lot when they spent a **** ton on those 3 and only one actually pulled a profit. It’s a shame too because Darkstalkers is one of a kind.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So got bored and looked into all of it with why so much game music from YT feels missing.

Apparently anything Square Enix related is now taken down. And this is why I'm sticking to downloading the old way of music instead of Spotify. Like come on, no reason for the take downs unless your music are like a 1/4 of your game sales.

Mean they should learn from other companies who gave up (Nintendo and Sega after their purges) or ones who actually care about the fans (Falcom).

Proof of the old west of the Internet is dead and buried.

Last edited:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've been so effing bored as of late, I'm personally thinking sometime this week I might give Soul (2020) to kill some time.

Heard it doesn't have the typical twist villain we see nowadays in Disney/Pixar films, not certain if it has the pre-climax though. Plus this will help my patience more for Godzilla vs. Kong next week.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So got bored and looked into all of it with why so much game music from YT feels missing.

Apparently anything Square Enix related is now taken down. And this is why I'm sticking to downloading the old way of music instead of Spotify. Like come on, no reason for the take downs unless your music are like a 1/4 of your game sales.

Mean they should learn from other companies who gave up (Nintendo and Sega after their purges) or ones who actually care about the fans (Falcom).

Proof of the old west of the Internet is dead and buried.
Huh, I just looked and FFVII stuff is still up. What stuff is missing for you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know what we need?

Someone editing screenshot of Kronk to make him look like DBS Broly.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Yeah Ono kinda ****ed up Darkstalkers. The same way they got really way too ambitious and tried to have Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 running at the same time is what caused the Darkstalkers cancelation.

It says a lot when they spent a **** ton on those 3 and only one actually pulled a profit. It’s a shame too because Darkstalkers is one of a kind.
Capcom please. Darkstalkers 4, Marvel vs. Capcom 5, and Street Fighter x Tekken 2. Please. All of them.

#InfiniteISFour

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I have made a discovery. bo en, the fella who composed My Time, and the battle themes for the Vast Forest and Sweetheart's Castle, also composed the OST for Snipperclips, and one of his tracks got a remix in Smash. Now I can't help but hear a bit of Snipperclips in My Time-

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

She was the best character in the game.
Damn right she is my friend.

Huh, I just looked and FFVII stuff is still up. What stuff is missing for you?
Meant more the big channels. missing my old FFVI extensions and a lot of things like the one hour DS Chrono Trigger stuff.

I just don't get it with the whole game music take down thing when getting some is hard to come by. Not to mention extending them to help me sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom