• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
...actually those are pretty nice legs tbh. Kinda like Chun-Li kicking legs...or a wrestler who always superkicks people

This month alond we've had Snake **** Zack Snyder off for making a great movie, Minecraft treated like Satan, that whole Leo/Karai incest stuff, and now a gangup...I think we gotta accept us all not liking or loving one another or their opinions until we can make true peace
Snake did what to Snyder for making a great movie?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guys, please be nicer to Snake.
It's very stressful to be the butt of a 7 v. 1 conversation.
Not sure I’d say the folks here were being rude to Snake. If someone is acting disrespectful, they’re gonna be told to quit it, more likely than not. I’ll agree that it’s starting to become a gang-up, though. It’s best to drop it.

D

Deleted member

Wait, how long have we had the Gen 2 Legendary sprites for?

:243::244::245: I swear these weren't there the other day, am I losing my mind?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
...actually those are pretty nice legs tbh. Kinda like Chun-Li kicking legs...or a wrestler who always superkicks people

This month alond we've had Snake **** Zack Snyder off for making a great movie, Minecraft treated like Satan, that whole Leo/Karai incest stuff, and now a gangup...I think we gotta accept us all not liking or loving one another or their opinions until we can make true peace
OK. That was just mean.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hell many would gang up on me for saying this but I hated Thor: Ragnarok.

Just making an example regarding different opinions. I'm apparently in that minority but not always bringing it up, at least not as often as I used to.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
This is the most active I've seen the thread in a short span of time in a long time.

That sentence I just wrote sounds like a stroke oh ****.
Do you smell burnt toast?
if so you might be eligible for having a stroke

yknow it was supposed to be a bit and my head turned it into an infomercial for no reason

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Do you smell burnt toast?
if so you might be eligible for having a stroke

yknow it was supposed to be a bit and my head turned it into an infomercial for no reason
You're right. Shouldn't have left the toaster on while going on smashboards. All my life problems have been solved.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No I agree. We need to stop liking things that shouldn't be liked. **** you Fire Emblemers. How dare you like Fire Emblem, you face petting weeaboos. You're the reason half of Smash's roster is cringey anime swordsmen.

You wanna gang up on me? I'm a big boy. I got a large ****. Let's go. I'll take on all you blue haired, cape wearing chuckleheads. 💪

/joke

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gonna say this real quick. Disliking stuff is okay, if everyone liked the same things it would be quite boring. That said, let's try not to get argumentative over other's opinions.

The longer Steve and the alternate costumes of Steve are in the game, the more I enjoy the inclusion.
I enjoy most of Steve's alts as well... except Scottish Steve but that's for reasons outside the realm of Smash... let's just say something I enjoyed many years ago was tainted a week before the release of Steve.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I admit that what she said about Minecraft was cringe, but it was likely an exaggerated statement that was interpreted uncharitably, and the group all went against the dissentor.
Imagine playing a game of Pac-Man without any power pellets. That's what it's like.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'd say I have some pretty hot takes myself ("I definitely do not like games that are hyper realistic" is one of the tamer examples) but I don't really talk about them, like ever, cause I'm not really here to do that. I'm just here to vibe :happysheep:

Shroob

Sup?
No I agree. We need to stop liking things that shouldn't be liked. **** you Fire Emblemers. How dare you like Fire Emblem, you face petting weeaboos. You're the reason half of Smash's roster is cringey anime swordsmen.

You wanna gang up on me? I'm a big boy. I got a large ****. Let's go. I'll take on all you blue haired, cape wearing chuckleheads. 💪

/joke
Down+B

1616292960506.png

No u

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other news at least for me just 8 (Or 10 days) until Godzilla vs. Kong for me.

Aside from the obvious like myself, Mamboo, Dangan, JDC, and such. Whose excited for this film? I'm rather optimistic its gonna do better then the last installment money-wise.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Honestly, I'd say I have some pretty hot takes myself ("I definitely do not like games that are hyper realistic" is one of the tamer examples) but I don't really talk about them, like ever, cause I'm not really here to do that. I'm just here to vibe :happysheep:
Vibing is a vibe. Ride the wave of vibes.
And I'll also go as far to say I actually liked Thor: The Dark World Puts up shield
I also liked Thor: Dark World.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

/joke
'Scuse you, I'm a green haired, cape wearing chucklehead.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
The guests are Stephen Colbert? Damm I had no idea
Cmon Stephen, give us a shoutout so we can go on trending. We need the publicity. :geno:
Anyway, what is ya'lls favorite food?

Mine is ramen. mmm..slurps yummy. unhealthy as hell, yes, but still yummy :4pacman:
I love too many foods.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, uhh...y'all seen that Falcon and the Winter Soldier yet? First episode was purdy good.
Oh yeah, definitely quite good. I’m pretty excited to see where the series goes next, given that ending and all.

Anyway, what is ya'lls favorite food?

Mine is ramen. mmm..slurps yummy. unhealthy as hell, yes, but still yummy :4pacman:
Cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream, and cake, probably.

I eat healthier than that, but no one said my favorites had to be healthy food. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Favorite food?

Tomatoes. There's a lot of uses for them. They can be eaten as is, made into a ingredient of a dish, or turned into something else, like Salsa and Ketchup.

Ketchup reminds me of the time a amusement park switched branding and people were unhappy because they were used to a specific brand.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Favorite food?

Tomatoes. There's a lot of uses for them. They can be eaten as is, made into a ingredient of a dish, or turned into something else, like Salsa and Ketchup.

Ketchup reminds me of the time a amusement park switched branding and people were unhappy because they were used to a specific brand.
Tomatoes are the most consumed vegetable on Earth.
Second is corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom