• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A person is not exactly in control of their own reactions, though.
I speak from the perspective of a person with a social disability when I say that it's VERY easy to get upset over minor things, especially when it's one person vs. an entire group.
You're all putting Snake into a corner, and nothing she says can please everyone at once.
Maybe 'complete' isn't the right word but the way a person reacts is still something they have the ability to control. Just like how one chooses not to simply punch someone in the face everytime they get pissed off. Fact is, simply saying something is just a 'reaction' and you can't help it, is just an excuse for not holding yourself accountable within a given situation. Of course everyone else can hold themselves accountable but at the end of the day that's their responsibility, while your own accountability is your's.

I'm not saying I'm perfect either, for ex. there are times I have some pretty bad road rage while driving, but I know it's my own problem that I am making the effort to improve upon at least. It's not fair, nor healthy for me to always blame others for my own fits of anger.

Edit: Was in the middle of typing while you intervened please spare me O Great Ramen!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Edit Update: and of course I finished commenting as I miss a Mod Warning...
...I'll take the L
Snake did what to Snyder for making a great movie?
because of the bias toward Zack Snyder, he didn't wanna believe people liked his work and said he could **** off...and he's such a nice guy as well so it's still weird for a nice person to be told that at times
I didn't like the Snyder cut.

....But I also didn't like the original either so nothing was gained or lost except 4 hours of my time.

There, I said it.
well...did you like anything Justice League related at least?

That's the real ultimate test right there
OK. That was just mean.
not really mean when it's explaining some of the things that's been discussed for a long bit throughout the month
Hell many would gang up on me for saying this but I hated Thor: Ragnarok.

Just making an example regarding different opinions. I'm apparently in that minority but not always bringing it up, at least not as often as I used to.
ok you hated Ragnarok...despite our difference in opinions I can still respect yo-
And I'll also go as far to say I actually liked Thor: The Dark World Puts up shield
W A R H A S S T A R T E D
20210310_161715.jpg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My favorite food is probably a tie between pizza and certain sandwiches

and before you ask, ramen's fine, but it's nowhere near the top for me
idk whether to still like you for liking Pizza or to think you're an evil Skrull for not having noodles at the top of your list.. a man named after smashing and noodles

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Speaking of fruits and vegetables, is a gay man in a permanent coma a fruit or a vegetable?
(I'm LGBT; I get the fruit pass.)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait what do you mean corn isn't a vegetable.
Pretty sure corn was considered grain last I checked
Petition to change your username to Smashing Pizza or Smashing Sandwiches because everything I know is a lie now.
Funny you mention name changing cuz I've been considering that ever since I got premium

How many of y'all would freak it if I did that?

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Not all vegetables are fruit, but all fruits are vegetables.
rushes to Google to prove someone on the internet wrong

Oh...so by definition it technically is...aight then....

Wait what do you mean corn isn't a vegetable.
Corn is more closely related to grains and grass, as opposed to cruciferous and carrots and such. That's why.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Whole corn, like you eat on the cob, is considered a vegetable. The corn kernel itself (where popcorn comes from) is considered a grain. To be more specific, this form of corn is a “whole” grain.

To complicate things a little more, many grains including popcorn are considered to be a fruit.

That's a copy paste, and due to how bat **** crazy that sounds, I absolutely believe that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I suddenly came to a conclusion regarding kaiju = justice league comparisons.

Gamera = Aquaman
Godzilla = Superman
Kong = Batman
Mechagodzilla = Cyborg
Mothra = Wonder Woman
Rodan = Flash

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Funny you mention name changing cuz I've been considering that ever since I got premium

I would literally hack the website just to change your name back to what I’m comfortable with I swear to god if you try that malarkey

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Gotta get your money's worth out of Premium somehow, I suppose.

What would you change it to?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh **** Spidey NWH behind the scene pics that mean absolutely nothing but will end up confirming things based purely off of assumptions
we back in school
S P I D E R - V E R S E: P L E A S E
the squad

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Whole corn, like you eat on the cob, is considered a vegetable. The corn kernel itself (where popcorn comes from) is considered a grain. To be more specific, this form of corn is a “whole” grain.

To complicate things a little more, many grains including popcorn are considered to be a fruit.

That's a copy paste, and due to how bat **** crazy that sounds, I absolutely believe that.
This is basically taxonomy in a nutshell...just like how birds are pretty much considered reptiles now that we know that technically crocodiles are more closely related to birds than other reptiles, but we can't really call crocodiles birds, but it makes more sense to call birds reptiles...so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom