• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Nah for real, I get it.

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC , I said alot before, but before it's bed time here, let me share this video to you.
It's cheesy yeah, but I hope it help in some way.

Don't give up, amigo, we believe in you.
:cheep: I don't think it's cheesy, I think it's rather inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing it! :3 And I won't, life has to keep on going. :) I will see ya later!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And I’m not denying that, but I’m not gonna be mad if fun character is from a series that’s already represented. Cuz at the end of the day, gameplay is more important than speculation.
I'm only gonna get mad, realistically, if it's like... another Fire Emblem character. Or if it's Waluigi.... maybe a Fortnite character...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WOW WOW, OK OK, DON'T HIT MY LITTLE FACE PLEASE. ;_;

ahem ahem

You see, gentleman, I like you to draw one of my character, Jinx.
Jinx Flat Colorish v2.5.jpg
Girl who kinda got a crappy life and cant sleep well most of the time but still try to help her allies & friends, you know, the usual.

Would have arms around chests and have a neutral, grumpy face, with sign that she hasn't slept well.

Only thing I change about this ref is like her having those boots.

Like really simple boot design wise.

Finally, she wear a skort, not a skirt, it's like a short & a skirt combined.

annnd that's it, if you got more questions, ask them in a PM, but please don't take my lunch money, I need it. :<

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know. I just..... eh. I'm not gonna force myself down that rabbit hole when I'm not already upset about anything.
Look I’m not tryna get on your case. I’m just sayin, getting mad at smash, especially a smash that has given so much, isn’t a valuable use of emotional energy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Look I’m not tryna get on your case. I’m just sayin, getting mad at smash, especially a smash that has given so much, isn’t a valuable use of emotional energy.
Fair point. I just hope it really wows for these last two, and that they don't get weighed down by upsetting de-confirmations like the last... well two for me but likely three for many others.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well you did wish for franchises that are entierly new to Ultimate.
That's why Fortnite is a maybe. IDK. I'd actually be pretty chill with a Fortnite character on it's own. But now, knowing that there are only two slots left and with how much I want both Crash and a Namco character, the reveal of anything but those two comes with the weight of realizing those two characters won't both be coming.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I made a tier list
View attachment 307656
Swap Ridley and Lucas, I just threw Ridley in there.

Pyra represents Pyra/Mythra

Imo, everyone in Top, High, and up to Luigi in mid is possibly solo viable. Straight unviable happens at Isabelle and beyond imo.
There’s something about Steve ranking on the same tier as Sephiroth that terrifies me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I made a tier list
View attachment 307656
Swap Ridley and Lucas, I just threw Ridley in there.

Pyra represents Pyra/Mythra

Imo, everyone in Top, High, and up to Luigi in mid is possibly solo viable. Straight unviable happens at Isabelle and beyond imo.
******* really be out here maining bottom tier characters.

It’s me.

I’m *******.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And we all do it. We get to that point where something is just so ridiculous, you wanna throw hands. Anyone remember how toxic I got when that Rayman leak happened awhile back? I do, and I wish I could go back and beat the hell out of my past self with a sealed rubbermaid bowl filled with frozen fish chunks from my neighbor's aquarium.

Not that it matters to me anymore. I don't play Smash anymore. :V
I’ve never once gotten mad about a character, so I don’t really know what to say to those who do. I‘m still determined to help them calm down, though.
Yeah, everyone reacts differently to them. Like me, again, don't play Smash, so unless it's a top tier pick from my books, I don't really care.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I just did a long ass MCU character tier list that goes from Iron Man all the way to WandaVision...man did I have no issue doing so...lookie if you blindly agree with my totally not biased list
so...for anyone who actually looks at it (probably one or none will)...what did ya think about my completely fair and honest ranking?
Yes to Jimmy Woo and Luis being in the best of the best.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I hate the fact that Yokai watch 4's revamped battle system makes me actually want a Yokai character in Smash because that ain't happening, this game isn't localized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom