• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Imagine you are watching an anime about skateboarding and during a tournamnt, skateboarder A hops off his board, runs toword Skateboarder B and SLAMS his board in his face as skateboarder B is going down hill toword skateboarder A because that just happend in an anime Im watching

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do I want to know why Min Min and Byleth are trending, or is this knowledge better off not knowing?
Hungry box asked which character among Banjo, Hero, Min Min and Byleth Twitter would delete. The trending characters are the most popular choices.

And now that I’ve mentioned it, the thread will devolve into arguing over which characters should/shouldn’t be deleted.

Just like the good ol smash 4 days :nifty:

Shroob

Sup?
Hungry box asked which character among Banjo, Hero, Min Min and Byleth Twitter would delete. The trending characters are the most popular choices.

And now that I’ve mentioned it, the thread will devolve into arguing over which characters should/shouldn’t be deleted.

That's okay the Newcomer thread can't go like a week without wanting to talk about cuts, this thread is safe.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aaron Taylor’s Quicksilver being in “okay” just makes me sad because the dude has some acting chops and Whedon wasted him completely.
he really should’ve been done better, even if he couldn’t live past AoU
I honestly have to say that Cap Marvel deserves to be lower on that list
if it was normal Carol then she’d be lower, but her MCU self hasn’t caused any issues for me so far (plus she delivered her best line to Peter, so bonus point)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

D1ZdX25WwAA--b7.jpg

Implying any of Ultimate's DLC is bad and should be deleted is already a bad take, so the whole conversation is already flawed. :239:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
LET'S FREAKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SEASON 4 IS UPON US.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Listening to the Smash Bros Megalovania remix, you think someone would have done a Undertale AU about Smash Bros by now.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Don't apologize. Talking about a loss usually helps, and I'm certain no one here minds.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Andrea... You and your family have my condolences. Are you doing okay?
Thank you for your understanding and your best wishes. I am trying to keep my head high, but it's a little hard when easily get emotional even by just looking at photos of my grandma or just remembering her. I will manage, I am sure.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
LET'S FREAKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SEASON 4 IS UPON US.
But I'm only on episode 4!

I find it hard to watch other people play through RPGs, NGL

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A good idea, but I dunno if I’d get 100,000 bucks in a week with commissions.
No one is gonna get 100,000 bucks in a week, but still, any money is money.

Thank you for your understanding and your best wishes. I am trying to keep my head high, but it's a little hard when easily get emotional even by just looking at photos of my grandma or just remembering her. I will manage, I am sure.
you’re strong, you can push through.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I find it hard to watch other people play through RPGs, NGL

Nah for real, I get it.

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC , I said alot before, but before it's bed time here, let me share this video to you.
It's cheesy yeah, but I hope it help in some way.

Don't give up, amigo, we believe in you.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
For anyone in the market for a new controller y'all should look at 8bitdo's latest release: Article Link

As someone who loves some of the perks of controllers like the Switch Pro and DualShock, this thing looks to be to mix the best of both while being significantly cheaper at a $50 price point. NGL, the longer I've had my Swith Pro controller, the more I've started to dislike certain aspects of it and realize I waaaaay overspent on what is probably at best a $40-$50 controller, so this new one could very well be my replacement.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
idk what to say other than I’m not Carol Danvers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom