• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Truly, the biggest twist Toby could pull off is that Sans Undertale was actually Sans Deltarune all along.

duxx

Smash Ace

this is still the greatest EVO grand finals ever

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Or, how about Sans Anything. Any Sans you want him to be. Sans Deltarune or Sans Undertale, or hell, beyond that even.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like my Super Smash Bros. logo sticker on my car is about to peel off.

I'll go buy a new one at the convention I'm going to next month.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I want to float an Idea I've had for Crash's Down-B ever since playing Crash 4.

Down-B: Masked

Normally, Aku Aku, your mask companion, floats beside you like he does in the classic games. Quickly flicking down B will simply cause him to circle you as he does in Crash 4, which allows him to temporarily shield you from an attack, knocking the attacking opponant back. High launch power, low damage. However, if you hold down the down-b command, you bring up a small arc of the other four Quantum Masks from Crash 4 around you, which you can then select Shulk style.

Lani-Loli, the Phase mask, causes your counter attack to turn the attacking opponant and any objects or stage elements (beyond the basic floor) within a VERY SMALL radius of them to temporarily phase shift. Rendering the items ineffectual, platforms intangible, and characters unable to attack. This is only for a VERY SHORT amount of time however. If you time it, it will only last about as long as the average launch recovery takes. This radius of effect will also come in to play for two of the other masks. Kapuna-Wa and Ika-Ika. They have the same radius of effect, only Kapuna-Wa (the time mask) slows them down in time, and Ika-Ika (the gravity mask) causes their gravity to reverse (not for long enough that you could get a KO from it though unless you were like... already right against the blast line). Akano is the only one who does not have this area of effect, because he simply causes you to become the Dark Matter Tornado, allowing you to reflect projectiles. All of these effects would be balanced so that, to a casual player, they all feel pretty identical, but if you're a high end competitive player, there's plenty of juicy frame data here to let you pull off some really neat tricks.

What do you think?

Edit: Of course, the quantum masks would all be on a cooldown timer after use to prevent spamming.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
@Bakugan2556 Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester Saturday at 1PM PST there will be a Helluva Boss live stream where they'll be answering questions and the cast will be signing posters (note: they're pretty expensive) if you're interested.

Aw man sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

Although I might be spending time with my dad at that time, so I'm likely going to miss it. Thanks never the less.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hmm... thinking about theme parks, and Universal Studios, and like... the florida one has a sizable amount of content from both Marvel and The Simpsons. Makes me wonder what they're eventually gonna get replaced with once Disney refuses to allow them to renew their licences for those properties

What would you want to see go in in place of those IPs?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hmm... thinking about theme parks, and Universal Studios, and like... the florida one has a sizable amount of content from both Marvel and The Simpsons. Makes me wonder what they're eventually gonna get replaced with once Disney refuses to allow them to renew their licences for those properties

What would you want to see go in in place of those IPs?
#BringbackPokepark

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just did a long ass MCU character tier list that goes from Iron Man all the way to WandaVision...man did I have no issue doing so...lookie if you blindly agree with my totally not biased list
C982C5B8-040A-4E8F-9A44-1E0AC54379B3.jpeg
55F730C6-9F55-4DA3-B683-4719F9606964.jpeg
553031A9-3ACE-4C8F-B3A3-015D2AEEC5CE.jpeg
AFC4076C-3A79-4007-B555-674C4F692461.jpeg
so...for anyone who actually looks at it (probably one or none will)...what did ya think about my completely fair and honest ranking?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just did a long ass MCU character tier list that goes from Iron Man all the way to WandaVision...man did I have no issue doing so...lookie if you blindly agree with my totally not biased list
so...for anyone who actually looks at it (probably one or none will)...what did ya think about my completely fair and honest ranking?
Aaron Taylor’s Quicksilver being in “okay” just makes me sad because the dude has some acting chops and Whedon wasted him completely.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

I honestly have to say that Cap Marvel deserves to be lower on that list

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
What with episode 4 of Helluva Boss and the premiere of Alpha Betas, I’ve god a good feeling about mature animation on Youtube. I just need to keep myself from laughing myself to death...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still remember the drawing I did of Irish and Silver last time, and I was going to do something today, either in the form of something drawn or written because while we don't celebrate St.Patrick's Day in Mexico, I find it a very interesting celebration and also the feats of the Saint himself. Unfortunately, I probably won't, or maybe I will just to distract myself of the fact that I lost my grandmother today. I really didn't want the day to be somber, but my only relief it's that she's not suffering anymore. It's going to be hard for me to return home knowing that her house is now empty and that I cannot tell her how much I love her anymore. I am so sorry to bring this up but, I am trying to let it all out.
Don't apologize. Talking about a loss usually helps, and I'm certain no one here minds.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Andrea... You and your family have my condolences. Are you doing okay?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Knew I forgot to do something!

Since it's St Patricks Day I thought I'd post something. I was gonna do a long, long write-up about drink, Irish people and a load of gob****e however I had a bad mood swing. To show a bit of optimism as well I watched the news of the heads of Ireland both North and South meeting with the US President.

So thought I'd post my favourite scene from Father Ted as well the other one is pretty offensive and might get me warned as there is a lot of fe*k in there:

An Irish alcoholic on St Patrick's Day in a nutshell. Spoil a man's drink on the day and you get sent to the hospital, especially if you are a drunk Irish priest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom