• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still remember the drawing I did of Irish and Silver last time, and I was going to do something today, either in the form of something drawn or written because while we don't celebrate St.Patrick's Day in Mexico, I find it a very interesting celebration and also the feats of the Saint himself. Unfortunately, I probably won't, or maybe I will just to distract myself of the fact that I lost my grandmother today. I really didn't want the day to be somber, but my only relief it's that she's not suffering anymore. It's going to be hard for me to return home knowing that her house is now empty and that I cannot tell her how much I love her anymore. I am so sorry to bring this up but, I am trying to let it all out.
Oh no....

I don't know what to say, but my condoleance. :(

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I was doing another true route run in Omori to get some stuff I missed, and I found a small little secret, I guess you could call it. I went away to grab a pizza real quick, and Omori sat down. I didn't know he could properly idle.
1615998296862.png

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I was doing another true route run in Omori to get some stuff I missed, and I found a small little secret, I guess you could call it. I went away to grab a pizza real quick, and Omori sat down. I didn't know he could properly idle.
Omori was left out when it came to have any pizza, so he resigned to his own fate.

Also, did nobody reached Clam girl after the pacifist ending on the xbox version? Or is there nothing new there?

Finally, if you look up, think Andrea need our support, folks.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ah, I remember watching one of this channel's videos a while ago in which I do agree with his points about the problems with the Amazing Spider-Man films.

Guess I'll have to find a way to see Zack Snyder's Justice League next.
I'm currently watching his TASM review...so far he spitting facts
I don’t want to give that movie the time of day. **** Zack Snyder.

At the same time though. As a Dc fan, I feel like I have too.
inb4 you end up liking the movie (and inb4 that backfires)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still remember the drawing I did of Irish and Silver last time, and I was going to do something today, either in the form of something drawn or written because while we don't celebrate St.Patrick's Day in Mexico, I find it a very interesting celebration and also the feats of the Saint himself. Unfortunately, I probably won't, or maybe I will just to distract myself of the fact that I lost my grandmother today. I really didn't want the day to be somber, but my only relief it's that she's not suffering anymore. It's going to be hard for me to return home knowing that her house is now empty and that I cannot tell her how much I love her anymore. I am so sorry to bring this up but, I am trying to let it all out.
My condolences Andrea, I wish you and your family the best during this time.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey man, sorry about your Grandma. It’s awful to lose someone you care about.

If you wanna talk, hit me up. I got your back.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My condolences. Hope you feel better soon. If ya wanna talk, my DMs are open.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh no....

I don't know what to say, but my condoleance. :(
Thank you, my friend.

My condolences Andrea, I wish you and your family the best during this time.
Thank you, Wade.

Hey man, sorry about your Grandma. It’s awful to lose someone you care about.

If you wanna talk, hit me up. I got your back.
My condolences. Hope you feel better soon. If ya wanna talk, my DMs are open.
Thank you both, all of you, I really appreciate it. Again, I am trying to see the silver lining of this that is her being free of any affliction, though it's going to be hard for a while. I do have an octopus plushie she gifted to me some time prior to her getting sick, and I think when I get back home I will just hold it closer to me now that I cannot hold her myself. And might be overthinking things but I find it kind of odd that, I put that octopus on my shelf along with the rest of my stuff, and I decided to put a plush Saint Patrick's Day hat on its head...and well, she happened to pass away on this very day. I honestly don't know how to take it.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Is Lucus better than Ness, what your opnion, I'm a Lucus main
Depends on the game.

Brawl: Ness. Both have problematic matchups, but Ness can get around them easier and he has a few more tools than Lucas.
Smash 4: Either. It's super close.
Ultimate: Ness. Ness has more tools at his disposal and thus is more well-rounded. He also has a better matchup chart.
Project+/M: Lucas. Lucas has more tools to use and has overall better matchups.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My condolences. I wish you well in this time of grief.
🙏

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Get ready folks, Nomura bout to milk FF7 dry for the next 10 years:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
p0
...put it on Switch last minute or whatever and I'll help FF7 get even more milkaga...then more Persona 5 content...and more pictures of Spider-Man

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you, my friend.

Thank you, Wade.

Thank you both, all of you, I really appreciate it. Again, I am trying to see the silver lining of this that is her being free of any affliction, though it's going to be hard for a while. I do have an octopus plushie she gifted to me some time prior to her getting sick, and I think when I get back home I will just hold it closer to me now that I cannot hold her myself. And might be overthinking things but I find it kind of odd that, I put that octopus on my shelf along with the rest of my stuff, and I decided to put a plush Saint Patrick's Day hat on its head...and well, she happened to pass away in this very day. I honestly don't know how to take it.
Again, i'm really bad when it come to stuff like this, since it's no easy topic to talk about, but...

I can say, as someone who as a member of it's family who can barely walk on it's own and as a hard time doing anything in general (even having memories problems), I can really relate alot to what you're saying, and I hope you be able to find happiness once you got time to think about it. What you're feeling currently is normal, and no matter what happen next, I wish you the best, my friend.

AndreaAC

My condolences. I wish you well in this time of grief.
🙏
Thank you, Hat,
Again, i'm really bad when it come to stuff like this, since it's no easy topic to talk about, but...

I can say, as someone who as a member of it's family who can barely walk on it's own and as a hard time doing anything in general (even having memories problems), I can really relate alot to what you're saying, and I hope you be able to find happiness once you got time to think about it. What you're feeling currently is normal, and no matter what happen next, I wish you the best, my friend.
Thank you, again...and I am really sorry to hear that. Of course, none of us want anything to happen to people that are close to us, family members or friends. But we sometimes forget what it means for them to be gone: They're gone physically but not spiritually. So, They're still with us in one way or another, and without anything causing them pain or anguish, because I am not gonna like but it broke my heart hearing her saying that she was just tired...and that before she was brought back, she felt peace, no pain, and even that she was floating. I am trying to take it the most positive way I can, I really am, and I know she wouldn't like to see me sad. I know at one point life has to continue as normal, but I won't forget her or any other person close to me that are no longer here with us in this world.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hot Take

I prefer the way Far Fron Home dealt with The Blip over WandaVision...simply because I didn't have to think about the fact that people probably could've been in an airplane...cause oh god would falling in the sky suck...especially since they don't clarify whether you're exactly in the last place you were at last or whatever. If you return in a house that's been destroyed or end up blipping back in thr exact area you were alive at last like a plane, but you end up not being in the plane...this **** would suck

AndreaAC

Looks like Kung-fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends wasn't enough for 'em
Too bad I've found no joy in Brawlhalla.
Weird. I mean, as much as I like KFP, It's weird to see it in there considering the other thing that they have added to it. It's like they're adding anything under the sun. The only thing I liked about the "Showdown of Legendary Legends" thing was that Lord Shen was playable...but weirdly lacking his tail feathers.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you, Hat,

Thank you, again...and I am really sorry to hear that. Of course, none of us want anything to happen to people that are close to us, family members or friends. But we sometimes forget what it means for them to be gone: They're gone physically but not spiritually. So, They're still with us in one way or another, and without anything causing them pain or anguish, because I am not gonna like but it broke my heart hearing her saying that she was just tired...and that before she was brought back, she felt peace, no pain, and even that she was floating. I am trying to take it the most positive way I can, I really am, and I know she wouldn't like to see me sad. I know at one point life has to continue as normal, but I won't forget her or any other person close to me that are no longer here with us in this world.
Thanks for saying this, and yeah, I think it's the best way to go about it.

They may not be here in person anymore, but as long you remember them, the person we cherish will never be truly gone.

We can't ressurect the dead, but we can make sure their mark on the world aren't forgotten.

Finally, don't feel bad for trying to take it the best you can, it ain't easy to deal with, but the way you took is probably one of the more mature way to go about it. At the end tho, we're human, if you feel the need to cry, alot or just a bit, don't stop it, whatever time it may take, you will feel better afterward.

Think it be my last post on the topic, since I fear of repeating myself, but really, don't give up, pal, we're all full of problems and timezone difference, but we're for each of others when the time is needed.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know, this video kinda predicted Undyne being a cop in Deltarune.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My Monster Hunter 2020 Review:

Having been released back in December, and looking at how the likes of Sonic the Hedgehog and Detective Pikachu fared well can Paul W.S. Anderson and Mila Jovovich's Monster Hunter continue the trend? Sadly the adaption based upon Capcom's hit selling franchise failed to ignite as it fell rather flat. The plot had no substance with no actual development built in which made me want to care less about the characters as I wasn't entirely too invested in Natalie Artemis' backstory.

In addition I felt that the rest of the cast from the Natalie's US Army were completely wasted at the beginning as well as iconic martial arts actor Tony Jaa who certainly deserved better.

The pacing felt like it took quite a while to get going in which Natalie and the Hunter (Jaa) took down the Diablos until Rathalos showed up in the final 30 minutes which doesn't really seem to give much time to for one of Monster Hunter's iconic beasts to shine on screen. In addition to the very slow pacing, the editing was rather jarring with a lot of quick cuts thrown within the action sequences which made it very hard for me to follow or engage in the scenes. But then again, this is pretty much Paul W.S. Anderson's trademark which he utilised since the Resident Evil movies.

Overall, Monster Hunter felt like it failed to take what made their games so popular and made it rather uninteresting. if I have any advice for Capcom and Sony Pictures going forward, please do not let Paul W.S. Anderson touch another one of your franchises to film, otherwise he will destroy it.

Rating: 3/10.
Thanks.

I'll stick to Rampage (2018) then.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ain't it seals and sea lions that are water doggos/merdogs?

If anything they're water weasels (Yes I know they're part of the same family).

Also, don't be fooled by their cute and cuddly appearances. They can be rather sadistic ***** as with dolphins and chimpanzees. The Kushtaka of Alaskan folklore definitely shows this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom