• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I honestly don’t remember what the last movie I saw in a theater was... Toy Story 4 maybe? idk, going to movie theaters is like... a 1 in a million for me, not really interested at all. :drshrug:
Same. I saw Sonic the Hedgehog, but movies in cinemas are not common for me.
If I were a decimillionaire, I'd have my own home IMAX to avoid the weirdos in public.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I'll be back later. I'm feeling a little weird rn.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway I’m “two seconds away from jumping off a bridge” levels upset rn so I’m gonna blast through DKC2 to take my mind off things.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I've seen neither Sonic or Detective Pikachu atm

Though Sonic recently got added on Hulu so I have the opportunity to catch that one.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Well, I wouldn't know, I'm not in charge of the movie.

Funnily enough though, Sonic Mania was also one of the last games I got through in my backlog before everything went into lockdown.

Man, I'm just having so much nostalgia for literally any piece of media (books, movies, shows, games), that I experienced before lockdown...... just reminds me of better times.
I was just joking, silly!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Saw Detective Pikachu and John Wick 3 within a week of each other.

That was quite a fun experience. Also was around the day I spent an entire morning play Mortal Kombat 11 in a hospital cafeteria for some reason I can't remember.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Movie theaters can suck my ****. Such money traps. Thats all my friend wanted to do. See movies every time we went out. Not hang at the mall, not window shop, not go to the beach, Movies.

i cant even go to the beach because I'm allergic to whatever is in the sand but I take blisters on my ankle over seeing movies every day

Last edited:

duxx

Smash Ace
Me playing Persona 5 Strikers and wishing I could go on a roadtrip like the cast but I can't cause I'm too introverted and some of my IRL friends are party-goers and probably wouldn't keep stuff neat for me to want to:

View attachment 307381

Hey I've strong feels for stuff like this............... I'm a simple guy.
this is way too accurate for me and i dont like it

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I like how the demon world in Yokai watch 4 has a place called Gatcha land, which just has a lot of capsule machines for the games gatcha mechanics.

Sounds about right for a vision of hell.

Screw it but switching to best girl from Zombieland Saga. Been watching the trailer for Season 2 over and over again the past hour. Few weeks away but I'm excited.
There's gonna be a season 2?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now on the opposite hand. What was everyone's first movie they saw in theaters?

For me it was The Lion King. Overrated or not, it has a special place in my heart for that reason and the only movie IMO that earns it, I love the movie that much.

A classic.

Noipoi

Howdy!

For me it was The Lion King. Overrated or not, it has a special place in my heart for that reason and the only movie IMO that earns it, I love the movie that much.

A classic.
I think it was CARS. Y’know, that American classic.

One of my earliest memories is of seeing HTTYD though, and we all know how that turned out!

D

Deleted member

One of the downsides of having a flock of birds is sometimes you have to spend a whole hour at night corraling them into a cage, cause they really don't want to go in their themselves.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One of my earliest memories is of seeing HTTYD though, and we all know how that turned out!
Along with the Guardians movies, and Joker. That and its sequels definitely will go down as modern classics for sure.

Love those films along with Kung Fu Panda. IMO might be no The Prince of Egypt and The Road to El Dorado but they're still solid trilogies.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
First movie I saw in theaters?

Probably Cars lol, that's the earliest one I remember seeing anyway.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

A classic.
Either Toy Story 2 or Rugrats in Paris.

Whatever one it ended up with me running out of the cinema screaming and crying as I was like 3 years old at the time. Apparently to one of my parents he forgotten about me not used to sound the second time.

In contrast probably my favourite time I went to the cinema was when I went to see Whiplash or The Disaster Artist. I do love indie dramas.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Movie theaters can suck my ****. Such money traps. Thats all my friend wanted to do. See movies every time we went out. Not hang at the mall, not window shop, not go to the beach, Movies.

i cant even go to the beach because I'm allergic to whatever is in the sand but I take blisters on my ankle over seeing movies every day
I can't go to the beach because I'm fat. 😖

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've seen neither Sonic or Detective Pikachu atm

Though Sonic recently got added on Hulu so I have the opportunity to catch that one.
idc if you're of higher ranking than I, you will watch that Sonic movie or else I will do absolutely nothing about it

yeah I'm a big boy. I gave you a non-threatening demand out of respect AND fear of hurting feelings cause I nearly respect everyone
20210310_161746.jpg

like a grown up would

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

A classic.
I dunno the first, but the earliest I recall is Frozen, which was far from my first film I saw in theaters, of course. I recall seeing Frozen because I was super sick by the end of the movie for some reason.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

A classic.
My family always says it's Tarzan, which explains my soft spot for the film.

The first movie i remember seeing in theaters though was Ice Age, during the early 2000's my dad basicallytook me to every major kids movie that was in theaters at the time, even the Yugioh movie.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I can't go to the beach because I'm fat. 😖
I can't go to the beach because the nearest one to me is ****ing disgusting. Green water and trash filled sand. It seems like every summer that beach sends out another pollution warning.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My family always says it's Tarzan, which explains my soft spot for the film.
Love that film. Definitely in my top 5 Disney films with Pinocchio, The Lion King, Hunchback, and Mulan.
The first movie i remember seeing in theaters though was Ice Age, during the early 2000's my dad basicallytook me to every major kids movie that was in theaters at the time, even the Yugioh movie.
Another classic. I'm going to be watching that again in April when I'm finished my Kaiju Marathon leading up to Godzilla vs. Kong at the end of this month.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
On the topic of movies did anyone see Slenderman? Lol

I went with two friends in 10th grade and there was literally no one in the theater except the three of us and my friend's mom.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
On the topic of movies did anyone see Slenderman? Lol

I went with two friends in 10th grade and there was literally no one in the theater except the three of us and my friend's mom.
Lol nope.

Didn't even need to see the trailer to know it was immediately a bad movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom