• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
this originally started as a doodle of korra firebending but my imagination got the best of me and i started drawing random ****

tagging the other artists because they are cool Noipoi Noipoi @Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge
Wow...........that's very distinct of an art portrait. Wouldn't look out of place in an art gallery. I like it.

I'm not an artist as I'm more of a writer but you'd be surprised at how many people here do a lot of creative works from voice acting to drawing to animation. Some are really gifted least in my view.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, I saw earlier. Even on the cutting room floor, this game's team sure know how to designs some 'Mons.
I really like the Cubchoo, Munchalx and Ice fire typed Pokémon’s design. I hope this can show up in futur.
There were some really good designs in there. I feel some didn't deserve to be cut honestly. It was also interesting seeing the origins of some of them.

I do have a question though. I just beat Wallace and have no idea where to go. Where do I go after beating him?
You go west and have to go through the airport out the area that leads into a jungle

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
this originally started as a doodle of korra firebending but my imagination got the best of me and i started drawing random ****

tagging the other artists because they are cool Noipoi Noipoi @Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge
Can you tag me too when you do more art? I’m a sucker for this kind of thing and I think you did an amazing job with this piece

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Guys just saying but don't ever get a barium cast test. The stuff they give you is the funkiest concoction ever and they put you in a Gravity shifting esque machine.

Also my hometown is too small. Just saying.

Ngl that sounds like fun
Who needs a tickle island when you can have a tickle machine? Or a feather. Whatever works.

I’m so tired of this reality crap, bros. Sick of it.
Rough day dude?

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
The first movie was the last movie I saw in theatres before the pandemic.....

What great irony it would be if this was the first one I see in theatres after the pandemic (I certainly hope not though since this ain't coming out for more than a year).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
The first movie was the last movie I saw in theatres before the pandemic.....

What great irony it would be if this was the first one I see in theatres after the pandemic (I certainly hope not though since this ain't coming out for more than a year).

So, any reference to Studiopolis from Sonic Mania?

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
watercolor pencils. i found them in a plastic tub in the attic so i unfortunately can't tell you the brand. i might be able to do some investigation and find out the specifics for you if you'd like
Watercolor... pencils?
Like, do you wet the tip to get them to make color?
This is a foreign concept to me.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
So, any reference to Studiopolis from Sonic Mania?
Well, I wouldn't know, I'm not in charge of the movie.

Funnily enough though, Sonic Mania was also one of the last games I got through in my backlog before everything went into lockdown.

Man, I'm just having so much nostalgia for literally any piece of media (books, movies, shows, games), that I experienced before lockdown...... just reminds me of better times.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm still waiting for the original version of the Sonic movie with that unholy abomination of a design to be released. Need to see how much of a dumpster fire it could've been before they fixed it.

Dutch Raikuna

Last film I saw in cinemas was 1917. We were gonna go see Parasite a week later but something happened on my end that I couldn't go last minute.

Also was the last film me and my best friend saw in cinema not only before the pandemic but before a certain cinema I'd been going for almost 20 years closed. Cause apparently IT offices are more important than culture.

I miss the cinema. I miss going to libraries. I miss seeing my IRL friends. I miss having a proper life...............sort of.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Last movie I saw in theaters ? Hmm I wanna say it was Far From Home. Man it's been a while huh.

Edit: Wait no it was The Rise of Skywalker

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m interested to see Zack Snyder’s Justice League actually which says a lot because I basically refused to watch the Theatrical version. I’m one to admit that there is WAY too much fluff in all of the DCEU movies, except maybe Shazam! (I haven’t seen that one) and Aquaman, I will also be the first to admit that the action in their movies are super cool. Ben Affleck’s Batman scenes, the few he gets in Batman v Superman, are the best Batman fight scenes put to film.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My current profile pick feels like it’s getting old but I don’t know what to replace it with.

First world problems :sonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom