• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
on days like this, kids like you...

should be posting on obscure message boards
Well, it is indeed a beautiful day outside where I'm at. Birds are singing and flowers are... alright, they're not yet blooming but they're close to it!

Going back to the font topic, if you could actually make "comic papyrus" work, I would be seriously impressed.

D

Deleted member

It is awful outside today. Winds blasting, snow flying all over the place, was not a fun day to do an hour long run.

Shoutouts to my midwest peeps.
I know right?

I mean, it’s mostly just drizzled down to mild sprinkles over here in KY but this morning was rough. I could literally hear the rain in the middle of my house.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I've started playing Mario Galaxy for the first time. It's a really fun game and the visuals and music are great, but after being used to Odyssey's really free form controls it does feel a little stiff. I'm still enjoying my time with it.

I really wish there was more free camera control. I know it's based on a Wii Game so it was designed for a controller with no C-stick, but there are still times where I wish I could manually turn the camera around so I can look where I'm going when I want to head backwards. This was particularly annoying in that beach level which was more open an exploration based then built around single platforming challenges.

The Bowser battle was really fun. Having a planetoid that was made of glass was a really neat touch since you could see Bowser from the other side and predict his trajectory through that.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Attention, everyone.

Streamer "Youtuber Sensation" Lythero as released a new video that you should all watch & then share afterward with other peoples you know because it's really funny & well made.
That, and if this video get 2 millions views, we could get another video sooner, so for America's sake, do what I just said and your help will bring peace & love in the whole world.

This has been a message from the president of the United State of America, and remember:

Find that damn FOURTH chaos Emerald.

Ohh, Pyra? Didn't expect that, but I ain't no complainin'. I myself prefer her a bit over Mythra, tho the DLC definitly made me care about Mythra alot more, sooo when you watch it, hope you have a fun time!
I'm late on this, but that last scene with Android 16 had me laughing for a good minute. Lythero always delivers with these.

I have a question for Monster Hunter fans. Do most players end up maining one weapon? Because I've mainly been swapping between them.
I usually have one main weapon I use and two or three others I use as alternates. For the past few games it's been the Charge Blade that I primarily play with, with the Hammer and Long Blade as my secondaries.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
To be fair about the whole friends thing it does feel like society tries to push the whole "everything is always better with others" mentality which sometimes annoys me.

Of course I like talking to people sometimes but it does feel those who enjoy solitude are well pushed out if that makes sense. I enjoy going to food places on my own and going out for a walk on my own as it gives me quiet. Heck I think people who watch stuff like movies with others sounds like the most awkward thing ever.

I would love to go on a roadtrip with friends and stuff but I think that's for another life for me. Too complicated to get one country to another it feels even in the pre-pandemic world honestly unless you live in a place that is a bit easy or live in a very interesting place.

Just a minor rant from me.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I had the weirdest dream last night where I had traveled back in time, and my house was flooded in ****, but only I seemed to notice.
I was having a Halloween party, and the doorbell kept ringing, but all the guests were balloons. There was even a balloon dog.
For some reason, the house would transform, and it would become unfamiliar, and my father held a gun to my head while telling my to stop being crazy. When he pulled the trigger, instead of a bullet coming out, the pistol was a hair dryer. Then my mother joined in with her hair dryer, and they started burn torturing me. I know you can't feel pain in dreams, but it sure seemed like I could.
Eventually, I was startled awake, but it was one of those dreams that continues, because as soon as you wake up, you fall back asleep. Then the house became infested with monsters that were halfway like the demons in DOOM and halfway cartoony like the monsters in Billy and Mandy. While fighting these monsters, I got a text from my crush (In the dream. I WISH irl.), but whenever I use my phone in dreams, I can never focus on it. It keeps loading, or my fingers can't hit the keyboard. But I recognized it as my crush adding me to a group chat. At this point, I am startled awake again, but I fall back to sleep immediately. I continue fighting the monsters until we get teleported to a waiting room like the rooms in TF2 just before the match starts. I realize that I can create monsters with my mind. At this point, the dream is semi-lucid. I become aware that I am in control, so I make my crush appear along with other girls and femboys. We then start to cuddle and fight more monsters. That's basically the end.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I dont ****ing understand why im getting the "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." error again. This **** is annoying tell me wtf it means in the error message

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wario Bros. Wario Bros. G Guynamednelson

The Xenoverse creator put out a video on early designs/cut pokemon from the game. There's some really great stuff in this, but keep in mind, there are some spoilers here if your want to hold off on seeing all the pokemon. But still, I thought it was really neat!

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I dont *ing understand why im getting the "Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again." error again. This * is annoying tell me wtf it means in the error message
I usually get that if I leave my browser and come back to post without refreshing the page.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ayeyoyallbetterbewatchingthatDucktalesFinalebefore2021endsorattheleastbeforethispurposelystupidlylongrunningsentenceends

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

The Xenoverse creator put out a video on early designs/cut pokemon from the game. There's some really great stuff in this, but keep in mind, there are some spoilers here if your want to hold off on seeing all the pokemon. But still, I thought it was really neat!
Yeah, I saw earlier. Even on the cutting room floor, this game's team sure know how to designs some 'Mons.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Screw it but switching to best girl from Zombieland Saga. Been watching the trailer for Season 2 over and over again the past hour. Few weeks away but I'm excited.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

There were some really good designs in there. I feel some didn't deserve to be cut honestly. It was also interesting seeing the origins of some of them.

I do have a question though. I just beat Wallace and have no idea where to go. Where do I go after beating him?

Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D-did PMEX Remix give Vectorman the Fortnite dance as one of his victory animations?

Also, this mod having Tatsunoko vs. Capcom stages is super lit! 👌

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
this originally started as a doodle of korra firebending but my imagination got the best of me and i started drawing random ****

tagging the other artists because they are cool Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge
Lol I like it it's abstract

also feel free to tag me when you do more art i'm an artist too lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
this originally started as a doodle of korra firebending but my imagination got the best of me and i started drawing random ****

tagging the other artists because they are cool Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge
This is great! I don’t do a bunch of art, though, haha. Just doodles every now and then when I’m bored. Not sure I’d call myself an artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom