• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ireland, home of banshees, dobhar-chus, dullahans, and leprechauns.
Don't forget giants.

Can't have Giant's Causeway without the giants. Although place is a bit overrated IMO and a lot cooler places to find that aren't as crowded.

So conflict, drink, giants, Titanic and filming Game of Thrones plus the odd kid shouting offending stuff in Irish that he shouldn't say in a British area. Yep, that's home!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Almas (Central Asia)
Bigfoot/Sasquatch (North America)
Fouke Monster (USA; Arkansas)
Genoskwa (North America)
Grassman (USA; Ohio)
Hibagon (Japan)
Moehau (New Zealand)
Mogollon Monster (USA; Arizona)
Orang-Pendek (Indonesia)
Skunk Ape (USA; Florida)
Spottsville Monster (USA; Kentucky)
Wildman (Europe)
Yeren (China)
Yeti (Nepal; Himalayas)
Yowie (Australia)

Too many to list.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Y'all non-Americans should come to the US. We got SO MUCH FREEDOM AND SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, you'll guys will be sorry that you left Beers Boobs and Burgers country.

We'll even throw in a complementary AR-15 for your travels. We got plenty, do not fret.
If you need an accessory for you gun, might I recommend...
six12-shotgun-ar.jpg

Another gun! An underbarrel shotgun for up close combat!

Dutch Raikuna

Y'all non-Americans should come to the US. We got SO MUCH FREEDOM AND SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, you'll guys will be sorry that you left Beers Boobs and Burgers country.

We'll even throw in a complementary AR-15 for your travels. We got plenty, do not fret.
Nah. I've had enough for one lifetime.............even though I'll probably end up going back anyways. Unfortunately have relatives over there. Wanna go east instead of across the pond.

YOOOOOOOOOOO, Sakurai giving my girl and guy the spotlight?! Hell yeah!!
I only found out about that an hour ago. Pandoria is underrated and I love her cutesy steampunk motif to pieces. Her shoulders though? They look like they are made of glass.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

They’re supposed to be light bulbs like other parts of her design
I know but that's makes me wonder so many things about the anatomy of the Rare Blades. I love the design again and she had a good personality. Wish she had a greater role in the story as it's like from Cliff of Morytha onward she's just there and only has a few more lines.
Her English VA also did ok as well and sounds similar to how I can imagine one of my story character's voice.

The only one I would want answered though going back to anatomy is Brigid. I had to make up a lie to someone when it comes to her eyes and say she's blind but can sense the "flames of life" in others. It was my anti-anime sibling so he was like ok and moved on.

Just the main cast that's all I ask but I'm tired. My writing is getting messy so I guess that's my cue to sleep soon.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks like I accidently built my base in the nether at the perfect layer for ancient debris. What happened was I got lost in the nether and ended digging down to avoid mobs and dug my way back to my original coordinates. But I had the problem of being under a lava lake. So I put all my supplies in a chest and killed myself. When I respawned, I took gravel and made a way through the lava. Now I have a shortcut underground, the perfect nether base, AND a mine where I have netherite. This is the first map I've done survival on since ...I dunno how long ago.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney XD was useless already, it's where Disney typically dumps the shows they don't really like but have to contractually release.
they had Ducktales, Gravity Falls, Star Wars Rebels, Marvel in general, Pokemon, and Star vs the Forces of Evil...I wouldn't say Disney didn't like those...tho they did have Naruto as well (but I'm not big on that so eh)

I wouldn't be shocked if they decided to move Owl House and Amphibia to the channel to keep it as the main source of animated series

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ok...the Bionis Shoulder in Future Connected is too damn fun to explore, spent the last couple hours just exploring, finding any ponspectors and slaying the odd unique monster I come across. I love how much there is to explore.

Some of the landscapes actually remind me of Primordia as well if I'm being honest.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Disney XD was useless already, it's where Disney typically dumps the shows they don't really like but have to contractually release.
But if they didn’t have Disney xd where were they gonna gonna find the room for shake it up? That show was important and not at all one of the worst showings for humanity dammit. You think that phineas and ferb can compete with the suite life of zack and Cody?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only person who likes the design approach of BDSP.

I'd like to believe I'm not but...
I dig it. I think it’s cute. Lighting could be better but hey, if the outsourcing of the remake allows for Pokémon Legends to have the longest development period of a Pokémon game in over a decade then I’m cool with it being a little flat.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Could be worse.

Could be a lot worse.
One of the community posters I keep getting straight up had [redacted] the other day.

I guess whiting the stuff out and keeping the outline is effective censorship.

Shroob

Sup?
One of the community posters I keep getting straight up had [redacted] the other day.

I guess whiting the stuff out and keeping the outline is effective censorship.
I keep reporting posts like those.

They keep posting the following day so good to know my reports aren't being heard.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Why do people hate Fortnite so much?
It’s the game that literally overshadows everything else right now. Even Smash. Add that with the kids who in their adolescent ignorance think that Halo stole Master Chief and stuff like that you have a recipe for people with constant jabs and eye roles directed at the game.

As a Smash fan though I’m just not a fan of the idea of Jonesy in Smash. Fortnite is cool, I think this gargantuan crossover where Microsoft, DC, Sony, Marvel, and more are hurling bullets at each other is neat but the game itself just isn’t for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom