• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And several other things.
well earned ratio aside, I wouldn’t go that far. Maybe some tweaks or so, but then Snyder wouldn’t have his realistic and grim like universe that would have movies after Justice League rely on (Aquaman especially). Start off grim as **** then that slow build to the main cast having their hope, like going from a New 52 style to what DC Rebith gave us and what Infinite Frontier is currently delivering

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
"Let's send ale"

Thanks, Google Translate!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I’m not the most social person, either. I’ve been shy for most of my life or at least my older years, the best I’ve done is get brave enough to ask a girl to prom when I was in highschool; she said yes, but she already had a boyfriend, and I think I was awkward and came off too strongly (I was dumb writing a note once, and trying to get a hug before she left one day, basically embarrassing myself though she did hug me but it was in the hall and I realized not too long after it was a dumb choice >_>), not having much experience but I think it all ended well in the final schooldays and I think we were still friends (in the way she seemed to like me as a friend but of course trying to see each other as friends would’ve been awkward and stuff...).

All other times I’ve just talked to teachers about whatever or games with a few friends, and didn’t know many conversation topics...so I was usually quiet around my peers unless they talked to me first, but conversations didn’t last long. Despite my silence though, I of course was always friendly so generally everyone was my friend, though feeling more like nice acquaintances since I never spent much time with them outside of being in the same class and not knowing them super well, but I guess that was good enough to fit “friend” idk. Sometimes I think someone would say something nice about me though, but it feels like not many were that interested in talking to me...maybe they were shy too since I barely talked on my own and focused on the work, idk...

I did stay the night with a friend once, with a friend or two visiting me before, but we were kids so...

Strangely I think I was more talkative before highschool :S I think I was still shy often, though.

BUT oh well I think I’ve matured somewhat and understand stuff better and did self-inflection with my dumb hopeless-romantic feelings in highschool I started having at one point so maybe someday I can be more social and stuff (even if I still don’t really know what to talk about besides games or relevant stuff).

I’m also an amputee, but I don’t think that’s why I was shy. It didn’t bother me, I even thought my amputations were cool, feeling like a bit of a show off whenever I didn’t have my prosthetics on :>

So, I guess it wasn’t bad, kinda good mostly, but I kinda wish I did better socially instead of being shy throughout most of highschool and kinda being dumb romantically, but at least I did have a few friends I could talk about games with and one of them was a closer friend, though despite seeing him as a cool friend I really don’t know him super well either even to this day, and haven’t really talked to anyone besides my family and few others in a good while...but that’s ok, maybe in the future I can get some good social activity.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You better thank Marie Antoinette.
She DIED for your right to eat cake.
I better remember milk next time. That **** is hard to swallow.
Yoshi requests alcoholic beverages.

Provide them.
Yoshi is a grown dinosaur. He doesn't want cookies anymore, he wants to drink with the lads and forget about that ****ing baby.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Touch screen phones were a mistake.

If the screen breaks, you loose the ability to use ANY of the devices features. I can't even back up my phone an extra time to be safe before I go to the store to see what can be done about it tomorrow because I can't log in to my itunes account on my laptop because I forgot the password and the only way to recover it is USING YOUR PHONE which currently has a broken screen because apple will only send the varification codes to your phone via the linked account! Like, who on earth came up with these systems!?! Thankfully I think all of my phones stuff is already backed up to my laptop but god ****ing damn it! I need this thing to, you know, function in society! One drop should not be the gateway into all of this ****ing chaos!!!

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Touch screen phones were a mistake.

If the screen breaks, you loose the ability to use ANY of the devices features. I can't even back up my phone an extra time to be safe before I go to the store to see what can be done about it tomorrow because I can't log in to my itunes account on my laptop because I forgot the password and the only way to recover it is USING YOUR PHONE which currently has a broken screen because apple will only send the varification codes to your phone via the linked account! Like, who on earth came up with these systems!?! Thankfully I think all of my phones stuff is already backed up to my laptop but god ****ing damn it! I need this thing to, you know, function in society! One drop should not be the gateway into all of this ****ing chaos!!!
Who passed the law of gravity?!
Let's repeal it!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Who passed the law of gravity?!
Let's repeal it!
I feel like such a dunce. All of this because I wanted to take a shower. My parents are pissed at me for waking them up. I'm pissed at myself for being so stupid. And I'm basically unable to participate in human society until I can get a new one, which could be anywhere from weeks to months! If my parents are gracious and merciful, and the money is right, I MIGHT be able to get a new one by the end of the week. But those all feel like 1 in a million chances. I hate life. I hate everything!

Not to mention even if I DO get a new phone, they ruined them with the new models! They're all so huge and they don't have the bottom button anymore! Just... **** everything and everyone all the time till the end of time!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like such a dunce. All of this because I wanted to take a shower. My parents are pissed at me for waking them up. I'm pissed at myself for being so stupid. And I'm basically unable to participate in human society until I can get a new one, which could be anywhere from weeks to months! If my parents are gracious and merciful, and the money is right, I MIGHT be able to get a new one by the end of the week. But those all feel like 1 in a million chances. I hate life. I hate everything!

Not to mention even if I DO get a new phone, they ruined them with the new models! They're all so huge and they don't have the bottom button anymore! Just... **** everything and everyone all the time till the end of time!
Dude, you broke your phone. Yeah it sucks, yeah you’ll have to get a new one, which is money, which sucks. But it’s really not a big deal, at least not as big as you’re making it out to be. You’re whipping yourself up into a frenzy when it’s not necessary.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160

I had the same fear getting a new Galaxy after the S7, because they got rid of the physical buttons, but you really get used to it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Dude, you broke your phone. Yeah it sucks, yeah you’ll have to get a new one, which is money, which sucks. But it’s really not a big deal, at least not as big as you’re making it out to be. You’re whipping yourself up into a frenzy when it’s not necessary.
I'm just disappointed in myself. You shouldn't break your phone! Those things are expensive! You need to take care of them! You shouldn't be so clumsy and you shouldn't put it in stupid places, I don't care how much you want to listen to Defunctland while you're in the shower! And I can't work out any of my emotions because it's after midnight so I can't scream or punch things or play video games or do anything that makes noise!
I had the same fear getting a new Galaxy after the S7, because they got rid of the physical buttons, but you really get used to it.
it's just more screen to break.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man of Steel I can still praise most of the movie for...but Batman v Superman...nah. Wonder Woman and the Darkseid teases that now make sense aside, rest of the movie is there. Snyder Cut better make that movie be redeemable like how Ragnarok and Infinity War redeemed Dark World.

and **** that “Do You Bleed” line

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm just disappointed in myself. You shouldn't break your phone! Those things are expensive! You need to take care of them! You shouldn't be so clumsy and you shouldn't put it in stupid places, I don't care how much you want to listen to Defunctland while you're in the shower! And I can't work out any of my emotions because it's after midnight so I can't scream or punch things or play video games or do anything that makes noise!
Accidents happen, man. To everyone, no exceptions. You can beat yourself up over it, or you can accept it and be more careful in the future.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Accidents happen, man. To everyone, no exceptions. You can beat yourself up over it, or you can accept it and be more careful in the future.
Darn tootin'. Pretty much every time I try and cook, something goes wrong. Most of the time, it's usually me burning myself, but even then, I can still whip up something edible.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, while I'm here, got some more concept art for Stuck Innside.
View attachment 307297
Noipoi Noipoi @Wademan94 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

This is Lucille, one of the bosses who later joins your party.
HOLY CRAP LOIS, THAT'S A GOOD FREAKIN' DESIGN....

Sorry I had to.

For real, I dig it! The beret + short hair kinda gave me Jilll Valentine vibe for a sec, but those aside, these two look veryyyyy different, and in a good way. Plus demon girls are cool. ~

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw the latest Amphibia episodes.

Is it bad if I teared up after Hop Hop revealed what happened to Sprig and Polly's parents?
It was a great moment. I’m really interested in what he was originally going to say though. When he was just with Anne, he said “There’s something you need to know”

That’s not the opening you would used for saying you felt quiltly about their parents death. It makes me think Hop-pop knows more about the origins of the planters book and maybe even the box then he lets on. Still it was a great episode and it was interesting to see the lore there. I saw a really interesting detail pointed out that Sasha has heroins on her sword. Should be interesting to see where that goes.
It’s okay.

I didn’t tear up, I was just honestly surprised they got so real on the frog show.
they already had moments like this though, like Sprig opening go up to Anne about his parents death before. We also have the implications his mother could be connected to Andreas. So there’s going to be some deep moments here for sure from the looks of things.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

it's just more screen to break.
-defunctland, well that is a very good taste in a YouTube channel you have there

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Is this the right place to cry in public? Ok.
f9f91e3778478474e86d827b62de8fe7.gif

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Well heck, since people were posting artwork earlier, here's mine.
20210315_023338.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to scrap this one. I made the legs too short, and there's no more paper to stretch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom