• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

Vampires in other universes: big strong, dignified creatures of the night, living in castles and generally not aggressive unless provoked

Vampires in the Spiral:
F003417F-5471-4767-ABD6-B399DBC676FB.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning, morning. How are y'all?

Went to groceries this morning, gonna be walking and playing with my dogs in a half hour or hour and then late morning or afternoon gonna clean the house. Decided to change that to Mondays now since they're the boring day of the week and may as well take advantage of it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Morning, morning. How are y'all?

Went to groceries this morning, gonna be walking and playing with my dogs in a half hour or hour and then late morning or afternoon gonna clean the house. Decided to change that to Mondays now since they're the boring day of the week and may as well take advantage of it.
Good.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Guess some of the reviews decided to come out early (or at the least give us a tease of their opinions), but the positivity raises my curiosity a whole lot more than before (especially after rewatching the replaced cut...cause my god was that hard to get through without pain and laughter)
I just hope it does not end up like what happened with the early reviews of Wonder Woman 1984 which were positive at first until the negative reviews came out afterwards.

But I'm eager to see how the reviews will stack as it comes out today.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Depression hit a new low, going to peace out for a few days to however long this is going to be. :nifty:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why it is snowing like crazing here.

We're in March for Arceus sake.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well March is technically part of Winter...

Only a few more days until Spring begins.

Stay safe out there, crazy snow is no joke.
True but still really annoying, especially in the morning for work.

Hope it calm down.

D

Deleted member

New update for PMEX Remix has arrived!

New Characters
  • Bandana Waddle Dee
  • Nu-13
  • Vectorman
  • Suitless Samus
  • Giant Donkey Kong
  • Mega Mewtwo Y
  • Mega Lucario
  • Mega Charizard
  • Super Sonic
Gonna download it as soon as I get home!
Personally I'm more looking forward to P+Ex, Remix feels too much like quantity over quality for me, especially considering they're adding even more characters while others still have some really jank animations.

Also big head mode.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Personally I'm more looking forward to P+Ex, Remix feels too much like quantity over quality for me, especially considering they're adding even more characters while others still have some really jank animations.

Also big head mode.
If I'm not mistaken, Remix is a lot of independent devs making their own characters. That's why there's such a quality gap between Toad and Simon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just finished watching the Ducktales series finale...oh my god
84330FF2-E5BC-4CAA-AD12-BC357BC9BAF2.jpeg

...I am completely fine I promise

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Also big head mode.
Nothing says Big Head Mode like NBA Jam.

D

Deleted member

If I'm not mistaken, Remix is a lot of independent devs making their own characters. That's why there's such a quality gap between Toad and Simon.
Oh yeah, some characters look really good, like Toad or Bomberman. But then you have others like Masked Man and Toon Zelda who stick out like a sore thumb.

And then there's Palutena, who has Autoreticle, despite it being neither homing nor actually showing a reticle. I feel like they should've taken more liberties with using her SSB4 custom moves instead of trying to copy Ultimate's moveset, considering that move's homing ability is what made it useful.

But then again, I might be biased, considering she was my main in SSB4, but I did kind of drop her in Ultimate for the most part. Apparently she's pretty good this time around though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ducktales finished today
Big Hero 6 ended last month
Owl House season 2 not out yet
Amphibia is back until May then the season 3 wait begins
Ravens Home not back until later this week

...damn Imma have nothing to watch from Disney Channel until like...2022. Everything else good will be on Disney+

D

Deleted member

This windy storm over here in the midwest is just killing my mood man.

I hate storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom