• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Wait, is Justice League rated R?
So was the extended version of Batman v. Superman - Zack Snyder really likes making superhero movies R-rated whenever possible, I guess. (it made sense for Watchmen, but it seems a bit much for characters like Batman and Superman; I'm guessing it's because he takes a lot of inspiration from The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, just set up my new microphone and audio interface. It sounds better than my previous microphone, but I can't work this audio interface for the life of me. Not gonna lie, I feel a little bad that I don't have as deep of an understanding for this type of stuff as others do.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Cleaned up my Hellavator and added walls for a safe passage down to hell.

My next project is gonna be creating a hotel for the members of the community next to my base. Once THAT is done, I'll probably begin tearing up the surface and rebuilding it to create contained biomes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Cleaned up my Hellavator and added walls for a safe passage down to hell.

My next project is gonna be creating a hotel for the members of the community next to my base. Once THAT is done, I'll probably begin tearing up the surface and rebuilding it to create contained biomes.
If only you played on switch, Id love to play with then you could watch me die over and over to The Twins and Skeletron Prime and THE ****ING MARTIANS **** you, Martians🙃

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wonder Woman 84 was reviewed really well until people actually got to watch it.
Considering most people only seam to talk about the one scene whenever they discuss its flaws, I think people are over exaggerating. But I wouldn’t know. I didn’t get to see it while it was on hbo max so I have to wait till the end of March for it to come back.

It’s more so that Patty Jenkins is a good director and Zack Snyder is not. There is no way people are judging these movies accurately or fairly.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
At least my opinion is backed up by their creators previous works and not completely contradictory to everything else they've ever made.
I mean you’re also assuming that every director has a consistent track record and that they’re solely responsible for the quality of the movie they direct.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, I don't have anything to bet with but if you wanna play sometime, let me know.
No, Bet as is "for real?" You silly boy

But Id love to play together. i could start up a new character if you want to start from the begining because my endgame girl is hella OP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom