• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat Persona 5 Strikers! I've still got a few post-game missions to go (most of which seem to be re-fighting the bosses), though hopefully those shouldn't take long. It took me about 42 hours, but the time flew by, surprisingly enough. (thankfully, it was nowhere near the original Persona 5 - I like the Warriors games that I've played, but 100+ hours would be excessive)

D

Deleted member

Who the hell cuts Young Link for Classic Link?
Me. Honestly, I was just testing it out, don't even have it anymore. Looks nice, but too many clipping errors. Just haven't changed the icon back.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I mean, this thread does that a lot being honest
Speaking of, I am completely disgusted and appalled at the latest creative decisions around Peppa the Pig. In this 352 page essay, I will elaborate on how the writers have completely destroyed the preestablished lore and canon, and how to fix it-

7 hours later

...And that's why letting Studio Trigger handle the reboot movie on HBO Max was a terrible idea.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of, I am completely disgusted and appalled at the latest creative decisions around Peppa the Pig. In this 352 page essay, I will elaborate on how the writers have completely destroyed the preestablished lore and canon, and how to fix it-

7 hours later

...And that's why letting Studio Trigger handle the reboot movie on HBO Max was a terrible idea.
They REBOOTED my favorite show when I was two years old?!😡😡😡😡😡😡 Look at the animation, it's BAD 😡😡😡😡 GREEDY EXECUTIVES, STOP MAKING REBOOTS, I HATE REBOOTS

MooMew64

They REBOOTED my favorite show when I was two years old?!😡😡😡😡😡😡 Look at the animation, it's BAD 😡😡😡😡 GREEDY EXECUTIVES, STOP MAKING REBOOTS, I HATE REBOOTS
Wait, what's this? They changed the color of the main character's hair from blue to slightly darker blue!!?? UNFORGIVABLE! DISGUSTING! I DEMAND THIS CARTOON BE CANCELLED IMMEDIETLY AND THE WHOLE STUDIO FIRED.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Reboot Gladstone would win. Original Gladstone would not, by any means. Milo is the stronger of the two.
That depends, Does the Arena have enough to fully utilize the powers of Murphy's Law?

because if so then Milo has a great chance if not then Gladstone beats Milo in raw power (if we are talking about reboot gladstone.)
I think Reboot Gladstone would still hard lose to Milo.

Gladstone is lazy and incompetent. He's not going to put any effort into fighting Milo and will instead wait for a piano to drop from the sky or a speeding semi-truck to take out Milo for him. But Milo will be prepared for it. He's always prepared for things to go wrong. And when problems don't take care of themselves for him, Gladstone has nothing left.

Or Milo will just be carried away but an herd of stampeding alpaca and Gladstone will never have to see him again idk. Let's call it a draw.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
What other Final Fantasy game has you pay 5000 GP for a tent? Final Fantasy II, that is.

D

Deleted member

wow, they really went all in with the clickbait, huh.

I mean, after reading it, the title isn’t necessarily wrong, just misleading cause it’s refering to something we’ve known about for a long time(the dummy WOL character slots) while the title implies this is a recent thing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I mean, after reading it, the title isn’t necessarily wrong, just misleading cause it’s refering to something we’ve known about for a long time(the dummy WOL character slots) while the title implies this is a recent thing.
The Gamer

C'mon man, really

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Clickbait. The thing could've been a rickroll and nothing would change.

Last edited:

MooMew64

The dummy slots actually aren't a good indicator for anything, to my knowledge. Shroob Shroob can explain it better, but I believe they pretty much just exist for debugging or just simple dummy slots.

You're gonna see a lot of articles like this for the next 5 or so months until CP11's fated reveal: The idea of this game finally sunsetting is going to make major waves across gaming pop culture, as every time a character gets revealed it dominates gaming social media. Sites are gonna milk the heck out of it.

Noipoi

Howdy!

The Gamer

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

sighs idiots.

Might as well blast a megaphone into our ears and shout we want clicks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
A video they uploaded yesterday:
Should you buy a Gamecube?
It's 2021, it's been almost 20 years since it was released.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Speaking of facts you-knew-but-you-didn't-know about Ninty. Here are the other ones:
1. Sony and Nintendo were gonna make a SNES CD but Nintendo turned them down.
2. Nintendo was a playing card company back in 1889 when it was founded.
3. Goldeneye 007 has a multiplayer mode
4. Nintendo is the third largest gaming company behind Tencent and Sony
5. FREEMELEE
6. Gaming Historian already did this (A 9-year old sued Nintendo about outdated MLB player stats)
7. Nintendo has mobile games.
8. Nintendo profits off their games
9. Nintendo has live streams
10. Nintendo has pissed off the hacking community.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The dummy slots actually aren't a good indicator for anything, to my knowledge. Shroob Shroob can explain it better, but I believe they pretty much just exist for debugging or just simple dummy slots.

You're gonna see a lot of articles like this for the next 5 or so months until CP11's fated reveal: The idea of this game finally sunsetting is going to make major waves across gaming pop culture, as every time a character gets revealed it dominates gaming social media. Sites are gonna milk the heck out of it.
Pretty much.

I'm not the main dudebro to ask on it, but others have pointed out that a handful of DLC characters don't actually even use the WOL character slots, some do, others don't, it's a complete crapshoot as to which do and don't use them.

It's kinda like how Monster Hunter's music is listed in the game's entry alongside all the other playable 3rd Party IPs. A LOT of people took this to mean a playable Monster Hunter was coming, and....WELL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom