• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I didn't approve this. This is fraud!
but...but...I place your favorites high...maybe...idk...but you funded this tier list after I borrowed your credit card and the numbers on it
How shallow do you think I am?
oh no shallow has nothing to do with this...it has to do with your power level being exceedingly higher than mine. You think I’m tryna get in a fight with an unstoppable force such as yourself?
please save me someone who would spare me

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The three companies that own the top RPG series (Nintendo, Square Enix, and Capcom) all have more than one Smash representative. The latter two because them and Nintendo are good BFFs. The first one, because Nintendo is Nintendo, they own Smash.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There was a party yesterday at my apartment that I didn't know what happening but I joined in on the fun. I felt pretty happy and involved for the first time in a few months, which was a nice feeling. I also got a free cigar, but I don't smoke so it'll just be a neat souvenir I keep in my drawer.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The three companies that own the top RPG series (Nintendo, Square Enix, and Capcom) all have more than one Smash representative. The latter two because them and Nintendo are good BFFs.
Me: (cries in Namco)

Galar Dex is definitely best part of the game IMHO. Super strong designs.
I’m kinda half and half on Galar’s designs, there’s a good chunk I love, but many others I did not care for.

D

Deleted member

I’m kinda half and half on Galar’s designs, there’s a good chunk I love, but many others I did not care for.
Yeah, basically this.

The Starters all look really cool, I like the Legendary trio this gen and the various variants and DLC stuff, and even the base forms of most of em I’m just neutral on. But then you get to Dynamax forms like this
9485E729-E4AF-4356-A02C-FA6FB22F4C91.jpeg

which I don’t think are bad per say, just not great when you compare them to the others in this gen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Huh, I didn't know it was in 5th place of RPG sales.
I honestly don't know the legitimate rankings man, but when you compare it to RPGs already in the goddamn game, I see no room for complaint on how small it is compared to something that already got its representation filled in this game. That's like saying Crash is small compared to Mario.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Galar is similar to Unova in that, it’s good designs are really great.

And it’s bad designs are really lame.
You dare insult me boy Duraludon? I'm going to cancel you!!!!11!1 Understandable, have a great day.
LOL what is this
Me proving to my classmate that you cannot, in fact, eat hand sanitizer by eating some myself:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Compare it to Final Fantasy or Pokemon.
That's not really a fair comparison to make. Heck, Final Fantasy isn't even a fair comparison to make to Pokemon: If you're playing the numbers game, Pokemon would beat FF 10-1 in terms of market and brand value. Pokemon would pretty much beat anything, TBH.

Not every game needs to sell 5+ million copies to have a following or recognition. Metroid games barely sell above 700k each installment and the whole industry holds it in high regard.

D

Deleted member

I mean I’m not involved with the series, but from what I’ve seen, it didn’t register as an RPG to me.
I mean

an RPG is a “Role Playing Game” so something like the Sims could technically be called an RPG. :090: although that’s just semantics at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom