• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Lamperouge Lamperouge Does Pyra's downthrow combo into Up-B?

'Cause I think there may be certain instances where it could and that terrifies me. :191:
I'm not sure if it's a true combo (only tested it on a few characters so far) but you can catch people with it.

Down tilt seems to combo into Up-B at low percents so that's what I've mostly been using. I'm still trying to figure both characters out so I'm admittedly not the most knowledgeable about this yet...haha.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I swore I had you added on my switch already lol, i sent you a request
I removed some Switch friends ages ago, so I must’ve accidentally removed you. Anyway, my gates are open. By the way, I’m completely reworking my island, so it is super empty right now, just so you know.

D

Deleted member

'Is my birbthday today

another anniversary of existence

i am currently consumming banana bacon pancakes with a green tea macha latte
Happy existence anniversary then, my guy.

Landing a killing spike with Falcon Dair is pure bliss.
View attachment 306176
Been a long time since I played Ultimate, and that kind of stuff is why I want to play it more.
It just ain't the same without his Nipple Spike though. RIP.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm not sure if it's a true combo (only tested it on a few characters so far) but you can catch people with it.

Down tilt seems to combo into Up-B at low percents so that's what I've mostly been using. I'm still trying to figure both characters out so I'm admittedly not the most knowledgeable about this yet...haha.
Pyra's falling dair can lead into a lot of options btw.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It just ain't the same without his Nipple Spike though. RIP.
I know what you're saying.

I'm very tempted to make a joke here.

But for the sake of this Earth & Thread, I won't.

Also, just unlocked all the DLC fighter on my WOL save file, which is on Hard Mode.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm still trying to get a tackle box from that little ** head angler. I'm almost ready to just say ** it. Literally everything I wanna get done pre hardmode is done. But if I do it now, it's one less thing I need to do in Hardmode. And when its done... Oh ho ho ho... Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
View attachment 306182
Haha yes die trash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
**** I forgot to make Mii out of the Omori cast.

EDIT: Also Gogeta SSJ4 in FighterZ is being shown live.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I've decided to watch the Pokemon Journeys series (in Japanese with English Subs) and I do hope that they will give Ash a bit more focus as well as Gengar, Dragonite and hopefully Dracovish within future episodes.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WAIT WHAT THE ****

GOGETA SSJ4 CAN GET A DRAGON BALL IN FIGHTERZ FOR FREE IF HE ACTIVATE A MOVE??

It's slow yeah BUT LIKE WHAT

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
**** I forgot to make Mii out of the Omori cast.

EDIT: Also Gogeta SSJ4 in FighterZ is being shown live.
Double air dashes, being able to build up Dragon Balls for free, and a super that can one shot the opponent if you're level 7.

Yeah, he's looking like he'll be a problem.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Double air dashes, being able to build up Dragon Balls for free, and a super that can one shot the opponent if you're level 7.

Yeah, he's looking like he'll be a problem.
Feel like there's going to be catch that make him not as good...

But yeah, I imagine the first few days are going to be a nightmare for peoples fighting Gogeta 4.

D

Deleted member

I'm still trying to get a tackle box from that little ** head angler. I'm almost ready to just say ** it. Literally everything I wanna get done pre hardmode is done. But if I do it now, it's one less thing I need to do in Hardmode. And when its done... Oh ho ho ho... Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
View attachment 306182
One thing I need to do is be a better builder in Terraria lol

I usually just build slighly elevated houses out of whatever wood and stone is nearby and then just add some decorations :bluejump:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , if you got time in your hands & don't mind answering it, I got a question:

Which type of Mii /Brawler, Gunner/Sword) the Omori Cast would fit best? ( Omori, Kel, Aubrey, Hero, Basil, Mari to be precise, not sure if their real world counterpart would be different or not)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What's everyone's favorite Mythra and Pyra alts? I love the black and red alts personally.
Edgey Pyrtha for me...I do like <spoilers redacted> as well as the White and Blue alts. Silver Mythra looks neat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom