• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Remind me what "PFP" stands for again?
Profile picture
A profile picture is the image that represents a social media account in all its interactions across a platform. Profile picturesare displayed as an avatar next to the account name on posts, comments and mentions (depending on the platform).

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Profile picture
A profile picture is the image that represents a social media account in all its interactions across a platform. Profile picturesare displayed as an avatar next to the account name on posts, comments and mentions (depending on the platform).
Oh. Thank you for the compliment Wademan94 Wademan94 !

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Finally got a sextant from the angler kid in Terraria, which means I finally have all I need for the Cell Phone. Just need a tackle box and then I can fuse that and a couple other items to make the Angler Tackle Box.

Then... Idk. I already have an Artificial Underground Jungle Biome created for Life Fruit farming, I have an Artificial Surface Mushroom Biome for the shroom guy...

I think I'm basically set for Hardmode.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Finally got a sextant from the angler kid in Terraria, which means I finally have all I need for the Cell Phone. Just need a tackle box and then I can fuse that and a couple other items to make the Angler Tackle Box.

Then... Idk. I already have an Artificial Underground Jungle Biome created for Life Fruit farming, I have an Artificial Surface Mushroom Biome for the shroom guy...

Now, all you need to do is kill the Wall of Flesh.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that’s what I call over prepared lol

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Yes because a mod that exaggerates the jiggle physics is just as lewd as a fully dressed guy in a uniform
Wow you dont really have humor right?

And whats so terrible about a mod like this?

This is not reffering to you:
Probably bEcAuSe WhItE cIs MaLeS aRe ThE oPpReSoRs AnD wIlD aNiMaLs (this is actually someting some crazy people think right now and Hollywood / comics take them seriously im actually Scared!)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Probably bEcAuSe WhItE cIs MaLeS aRe ThE oPpReSoRs AnD wIlD aNiMaLs (this is actually someting some crazy people think right now and Hollywood / comics take them seriously im actually Scared!)
This is why you're not popular

D

Deleted member

I taught my little brother how to play Commander which is some pretty cool beans when I literally haven’t played a full game of MTG in a year now.

In hindisght though, giving him my Rograkh deck(which runs literally 2 creatures) was not the smartest idea when I was piloting my Tergrid deck which is basically “no fun allowed.dek”

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Because the first Part or because of the second Part!
Because i would understand if youre meaning the First part!

The second part on the other Hand is something that is quite serious!
I am 100% serious that im scared of Racisism/Sexism towards White Men but like i said i didnt mean you with it!

Also please be a bit more considerate i am Suffering from Deppresion!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

5B092C06-FC30-4440-9DE2-2B9A49C82635.gif

Don’t start unnecessary fights.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I tried out Pyra and Mythra.

Pyra's Up-B can just kill whenever: Move's pretty much free if it lands.

Mythra has amazing looking frame data and looks like she could be a good combo character.

Is this how I become a Xenoblade fan?

Uh oh.
Join us, mate!
DcEyjQjX0AA8-IN.jpg
We have memes, names for technique that no one but the user who made it like using & cookies!

It's never too late to join!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
say im wondering

if anyone knows is there a way to disable the side screen news when you start up your switch?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
View attachment 306169
Don’t start unnecessary fights.
I only escaleted a older fight and technicly the fight was also escaleted by cutie Gwen
Jesus, Gwen. Lmao
Ahem let me explain it a second time!

(are you angry of me)
(this is a half apology why Half because i have mental problems that make it difficult for me to interact with people)

I am 100% serious that im scared of Racisism/Sexism towards White Men but like i said i didnt mean you with it!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I only escaleted a older fight and technicly the fight was also escaleted by cutie Gwen

Ahem let me explain it a second time!

(are you angry of me)
(this is a half apology why Half because i have mental problems that make it difficult for me to interact with people)

Gonna be 100% real with you, just because you have depression doesn’t mean you can go stir up drama and talk crap, and that’s coming from someone who once suffered from depression. Anyway, if you wanna talk about that stuff, here really ain’t the place. We just wanna talk about games and stuff.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Dude, being depressed doesn’t magically give you a pass to starting drama and acting rude.
so lets count youre the 4th person being mean to me when i already admitted to the negative things i said
I have depression too but I'm not using it as an excuse to talk ****
youre litterally 4 peoople against 1 person that already sorta apologized
Gonna be 100% real with you, just because you have depression doesn’t mean you can go stir up drama and talk crap, and that’s coming from someone who once suffered from depression. Anyway, if you wanna talk about that stuff, here really ain’t the place. We just wanna talk about games and stuff.
You Guys also can be blamed for this so we have 2 "sides" and there is always Conflict escalation on both and i already admitted having 50-40% of the blame so just admit that everyone of youre 4 has 10-1,25 percent and were fine

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well whatever it is it can't be worse than the Mamma Mia, AKA, DP on wakeup
You aren't a true fighting player if you never DP on wakeup once in your life.

Not speaking from experience or somethin'.

Also, while I can't find the name of the technique I was thinking (There is like Monado Art Landing Lag Cancel but I don't think it's the one that I vaguely remember), I just found that there is one that is named the The Omnigay.

Nothing specific to say here, just wanted to say I found it on SmashWiki dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom