• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Random thought. Anyone have high metabolism? I feel like no matter what I eat I just can't seem to get very fat...
You need to eat a caloric surplus to gain weight. What you may think is "eating a lot" may not even be that much to other people.

Track your calories, you'll be surprised how little you actually do eat.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ngl, while I'm already really flat I want to be even flatter.

Mostly because I want to have a body good enough for the kind of clothing I want to have.
In other words, femboy clothing

"But JD, I'm sure you already look great enough with the clothing you own!" some of you may say, to which I reply:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mostly because I want to have a body good enough for the kind of clothing I want to have.
In other words, femboy clothing
1614641258100.png

For cosplay, right? Right? Not for any other purpose, right? Surely not. I pray to the heavens not.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Random thought. Anyone have high metabolism? I feel like no matter what I eat I just can't seem to get very fat...
Mine is fairly high. I'm at a healthy weight, but I count calories anyway to make sure that I'm on the right track with my diet. Having healthy eating practices now will be beneficial for years to come.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I know the reason P5S doesn't have any references to Royal because they were developed simultaneously. But nearing the end of the game, I'm surprised they never even had a throw away line regarding why Kasumi isn't there. It could even have been one of the ones that isn't voiced, just some passing remark about how they're sad she couldn't join them for.... well, whatever reason.

Who knows. Maybe I missed it. Maybe it's in the last two days. Maybe it's only in the japanese version. Or maybe it just doesn't exist. It just bothers me is all.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I feel this pfp is somehow making my jokes on here...

****tier
Like the last two times I’ve tried to make a well crafted funny I’ve engaged with... puns
This avi is making me everything I hate

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OK. I know the reason P5S doesn't have any references to Royal because they were developed simultaneously. But nearing the end of the game, I'm surprised they never even had a throw away line regarding why Kasumi isn't there. It could even have been one of the ones that isn't voiced, just some passing remark about how they're sad she couldn't join them for.... well, whatever reason.

Who knows. Maybe I missed it. Maybe it's in the last two days. Maybe it's only in the japanese version. Or maybe it just doesn't exist. It just bothers me is all.
simp...that word is all the game needed to make up for any lack of Royal references

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dad came over for supper. Decided to re-watch Coming To America for the heck of it since I'll be watching the sequel on Friday in the safe comforts of my home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom