• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
No one said *. I didn't say *. The spoiler gave it ambiguity. Kindly get off my back before you keep piling onto the rest of everyone else assuming the worst out of people.
If he can hide behind his shield the friend police, the least he can do is confront me directly and talk about it like civil people. :100: Did I say "You can't wear that?"? No? Then that's not what the post means. He never even said what it was for. I still don't know what it was for.
Dude, it was misdirected and I see the kid as a friend and he was upset, thinking about leaving again. When that kid feels sad, I get annoyed.

Just clarify and apologise. That's all we are asking. "If he can hide behind his shield the friend police," isn't what friends are for?

Slow down man before you get yourself muted. I'll take a step back now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DESPITE THE SINGULAR F BOMB HERE YOU MUST WATCH BATMAN
I like how almost all the characters who have jails have something in common with one of the phantom thieves so far.

I don't want to go into too many details but Makoto's
isn't as in depth as Ann, Yusuke and Haru's, though it's for a really obvious reason that you'll find out once you get to it, i don't really mind it though, as she had a ton of focus in the first game compared to other Phantom thief members so it balances out.
tbf...Makoto is practically tied with Morgana for most important character in Persona 5 in general. 2nd in command who has character development throughout every arc in the game and Royal. She's practically a complete Queen
so All Hail Makoto Niijima-Senpai

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
CHANGE YOUR FORUM SIGNATURE, ITS LITERALLY SCARING ME, IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED PACMAN 2 : THE NEW ADVENTURES YOU CANNOT USE THAT **** EATING GRIN THAT THIS YELLOW ****ING BALL HAS, IF YOU KEEP IT FOR 5 MINUTES MORE, I WILL FIND YOUR IP AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO DELETE YOUR SIGNATURE MYSELF FASTER THAN MY PARENTS DROPPED ME AS A CHILD DO YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND.
Oooh that’s quite a lot of capital letters. Here’s my response to this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Confronting people isn't easy for everyone, you have to understand that. He isn't "hiding behind the friend police". DerpingPikachu saw his friend was having issues with your post, so he wanted you to stop. There's nothing wrong with that. Please, just drop the attitude.
The attitude is me being as up front and literal as possible. I can say I'm sorry. I can apologize and say that wasn't what it meant. But I can also say that being put on the pedestal chained up and ready to get thrown tomatoes at for something misunderstood is also not easy for everyone too if you have a history of false accusations. You say you "wanted me to stop" but it's only going because I can't tell this kid that and more people are lining up to throw the tomatoes at Will. You see the problem? The problem is that the problem can't be resolved. How am I going to know everything's fine when I'm apparently too treacherous to meet up and talk to? Am I scary? Is that it? Is everything I do make me a spiky ball thats unapproachable? Am I sitting here with open arms giving out the intentions that I'm going to crush you to death?

Just clarify and apologise. That's all we are asking.
I want him to come to me, not through the words of others.

"If he can hide behind his shield the friend police," isn't what friends are for?
Not when you have a problem you're trying to solve. I'm not hard to talk to. Tell me how it made you feel. Tell me what makes you upset. That's how it works. Understanding is the key, and I can't have that key if he doesn't tell me what's up.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The attitude is me being as up front and literal as possible. I can say I'm sorry. I can apologize and say that wasn't what it meant. But I can also say that being put on the pedestal chained up and ready to get thrown tomatoes at for something misunderstood is also not easy for everyone too if you have a history of false accusations. You say you "wanted me to stop" but it's only going because I can't tell this kid that and more people are lining up to throw the tomatoes at Will. You see the problem? The problem is that the problem can't be resolved. How am I going to know everything's fine when I'm apparently too treacherous to meet up and talk to? Am I scary? Is that it? Is everything I do make me a spiky ball thats unapproachable? Am I sitting here with open arms giving out the intentions that I'm going to crush you to death?
I don't have any issues with your comments. It was clearly a misunderstanding. What I do have issues with is the way you're responding to this issue.

"How am I going to know everything's fine when I'm apparently too treacherous to meet up and talk to? Am I scary? Is that it? Is everything I do make me a spiky ball thats unapproachable? Am I sitting here with open arms giving out the intentions that I'm going to crush you to death?"

You don't need to be sarcastic like this. While approaching your problems head on certainly helps, JD ain't gonna gain some sudden confidence boost. It isn't that simple. It takes time. JD clearly took your comments to heart, the least you could do is simmer down. And for the record, there's a fine line between being up front, and just being mean. Now let's drop this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You don't need to be sarcastic like this.
That isn't sarcasm. Sarcasm implies contempt. Those are just metaphors. I like metaphors, it can explain a lot of things better than me trying to do it plainly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Will Will I want to be a femboy just because It fits my attitude and I like that kind of clothing.

I'm not really mad at you at all, and in fact feel more mad at myself because this is the second time in these past days that I started something at the Social Thread without even wanting to (that other time was about XC2 character designs).

Honestly, I just want to do stuff which makes me happy and doesn't hurt other people around me. And I supposed that dressing the ways I wanted wouldn't be of trouble for anyone here.

I also apologize for once again ruining the thread for everyone (I know people like Aurane Aurane are sick of this stuff already), I feel like I should have thought better when making that post and if It is cool for the people here I'll drop out of the site for some days until I get things cleared out or something.

Sorry for all this problem, there's no need for you to apologize. I'm the one who owes the apology to this thread (and more so to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X due to the XC2 thing).

Last edited by a moderator:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Will Will I want to be a femboy just because It fits my attitude and I like that kind of clothing.

I'm not really mad at you at all, and in fact feel more mad at myself because this is the second time in these past days that I started something at the Social Thread without even wanting to (that other time was about XC2 character designs).

Honestly, I just want to do stuff which makes me happy and doesn't hurt other people around me. And I supposed that dressing the ways I wanted wouldn't be of trouble for anyone here.

I also apologize for once again ruining the thread for everyone (I know people like Aurane Aurane are sick of this stuff already), I feel like I should have thought better when making that post and if It is cool for the people here I'll drop out of the site for some days until I get things cleared out or something.

Sorry for all this problem, there's no need for you to apologize. I'm the one who owns the apology to this thread (and more so to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X due to the XC2 thing).
It's not your fault, do what makes you happy. It doesn't matter what others think of it.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Sorry for all this problem, there's no need for you to apologize. I'm the one who owes the apology to this thread (and more so to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X due to the XC2 thing).
If anyone was messing up the thread, it wasn't you, that's for certain.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

You definitely aren't burdening anyone here, my guy.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Dude be who you want. The world is your oyster.

You want to wear something? Go ahead. Rather you be yourself than someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom