• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Of course the one time I set myself to go on a short break I miss a big joke fest and a bit of drama I guess lmao

D

Deleted member

Probably won't keep this hyper compressed meme avi for long but I figured I should change from the furry bait/Pirate101 stuff for now

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
View attachment 305572

I’m gonna miss this **** when Ultimate finally ends.
i don't even play ultimate anymore
too busy playing melee and eating rocks

I barely speculated about Smash anyway and with my most wanted being in the game now, I have even less reason to.
So yeah, I'm pretty much only here to hang around with you chumps. :4pacman:
same, not that many people asking for stuff in the melee forums so social 2.0 is the only place where i can live

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I barely speculated about Smash anyway and with my most wanted being in the game now, I have even less reason to.
So yeah, I'm pretty much only here to hang around with you chumps. :4pacman:
Considering about 3/4 of my posts are in this thread alone, I'm in the same boat :yeahboi:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't even leave you guys unsupervised for 1 hour and all this weird **** happens!
I don't really know what's going on either. I'm just here.

I should probably leave though and sleep.

So I'm gonna go do that, I guess.

You enjoy whatever is going on. And if you figure it all out, please don't tell me.

Alright? Alright. Have a good night.

D

Deleted member

All I'm interesting in regards to smash stuff these days is if my wants even have a chance lol

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

You enjoy whatever is going on. And if you figure it all out, please don't tell me.

Listen....if I have to fall into that rabbit hole, I'm taking as many people with me!

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791

goodnight, don't let the rocks eat you.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I've pretty much jumped out of speculation since I got Ridley and Dark Samus! Once I got my Metroid villains everything else was just a bonus.

And of course when I stop caring about speculation I get a bunch of characters I'm actually excited for. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom