• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've been trying this one quest in P5S over and over and over again for hours and I hate it. It't one of those "one slip up means doing the whole thing over again" kinds of quests. ****ing hell man. Why do people think these are fun? And if they don't, then why do they keep getting put in games?

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
I've been trying this one quest in P5S over and over and over again for hours and I hate it. It't one of those "one slip up means doing the whole thing over again" kinds of quests. ****ing hell man. Why do people think these are fun? And if they don't, then why do they keep getting put in games?
increasing the time spent on the game without having to add new content, classic ****head technique

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been playing a ton of Pinball FX 3 recently... it's brutal but well worth the effort.

Of course you always get those games where the ball drains immediately after launching it. As a bonus (?), that was likely the final ball of the game.

Trying to unlock all the table achievements is brutal, a ton are tied to the Wizard Mode of the table, which is always very tough since that's the final mode for doing pretty much everything else of said table.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You can't tell me this isn't art

D

Deleted member

I booted up the ole Town of Salem for the first time in a few days, and got Juggernaut again after my last game iirc was Jugg.

That's literally the rarest role in the game, what is my luck

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I mean, my school account has been filled with... just slightly unsavoury stuff for weeks now so uh... ¯\(ツ)

trust me, I tried getting rid of them, but even the power of cute animal videos only helped slighly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom