• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** the evil teams leader’s theme music is amazing in Xenoverse

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for newbies to watch the Pyra/Mythra presentation and then have YouTube skip asking how much hentai they want in their YouTube feed.
my youtube recommendations are already ****ed up, can't get any worse from here :yeahboi:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
YT: "We make sure our platform is advertiser friendly, and punish any content creators who don't adhere to our strict, unclear, and often times strange guidelines. I mean, think of the children!"

Also YT: "Yeah thumbnails of cropped hentai are fine. :-) "

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
YT: "We make sure our platform is advertiser friendly, and punish any content creators who don't adhere to our strict, unclear, and often times strange guidelines. I mean, think of the children?"

Also YT: "Yeah thumbnails of cropped hentai are fine. :-) "
It's not just thumbnails.

I've been getting community posts that just straight up post whole pages from doujins or drawings of barely clothed women in suggestive positions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really need to go to bed before I ruin my sleep schedule but before I do, here
have some wholesome

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's not just thumbnails.

I've been getting community posts that just straight up post whole pages from doujins or drawings or barely clothed women in suggestive positions.
Typically those of the Persona variety.

At least in my experience.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Xenoverse’s story just got insane what the hell. This fan game is so good

Shroob

Sup?
I still need to find time to start DQ11s.

I can't decide if I wanna do the Demo first, or just jump into the game straight away. I thought I heard doing the demo got you stuff or something?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I still need to find time to start DQ11s.

I can't decide if I wanna do the Demo first, or just jump into the game straight away. I thought I heard doing the demo got you stuff or something?
I think it just lets you carry over your save data.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I can pretty much delete the demo and just jump into the game and not really lose anything?

Cool beans.
Yeah, after it tranfers over. You gotta do the transfer manually by selecting transfer save data when you boot uo the game, but after that you can delete the demo.

Also, there's free DLC that allows you to get DQ8 costume and music, and while it's not required, I strongly encourage it because the DQ8 theme is leagues better than DQ11s

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can't get over how good of a battle theme "What you wish for" is, if Joker comes back for the next smash i want this song in.
Yeah, after it tranfers over. You gotta do the transfer manually by selecting transfer save data when you boot uo the game, but after that you can delete the demo.

Also, there's free DLC that allows you to get DQ8 costume and music, and while it's not required, I strongly encourage it because the DQ8 theme is leagues better than DQ11s
I played the entire game with Luminary dressed as the Guv, good ****.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THANK YOU WWE FOR GIVING ME MORE BLACK REPRESENTATION
12_rock1_1555cs.jpg
Kofi-Kingston-11.jpg
EvckmtVWQAE0TCm.jpeg
MORE OF THIS AS THE YEARS GO BY WWE PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom