• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Everyone acts like horses are these beautiful, elegant, majestic beasts, but every single part of them looks bizarre, silly and haunting. They're just veiny, gangly, stretched-out people with creepy teeth, and their features can make almost any monster freakier. They look more like someone who got their face stuck in a pipe.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyone acts like horses are these beautiful, elegant, majestic beasts, but every single part of them looks bizarre, silly and haunting. They're just veiny, gangly, stretched-out people with creepy teeth, and their features can make almost any monster freakier. They look more like someone who got their face stuck in a pipe.
Be thankful that kelpies aren't real then.

Shapeshifting water horse from Scottish mythology that can turn into beautiful women or white mares to lure in folks to their unfortunate death.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
His fashion choices are up to him, but the purpose behind it is different. I like to not think about the other purpose.
Yeah, but your response was still pretty uncalled for. I don’t think you understand how much that could’ve hurt him.

Spoken like someone who has never come into contact with a horse

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
An animal that looks like it got it's face stuck in a pipe?

Dat ain't no horse...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Interesting fact.

The kelpie is heavily associated and ties with the loch ness monster due to mostly said to inhabit lochs (Scottish word for lake) in Scotland.

In the Harry Potter books. Nessie is described as being the "World's largest kelpie" to the magic world.

Last edited:

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
a
View attachment 305537
I found the amogus (I think)
A̶̛̲̫̮̥͎͔͔͈̙̹̺̋̑̈́̊̅̋̿͝ ̸̛̛̹̐̈̀̑̆̐̕Ḿ̴̛͉͓͕̫̫͙̭̞͙̰̗̤̟̀̄̓̀̎͊̓̑͜ ̵̛̛̟̂͝O̴͔̥̔͠͝ ̸̲̺̰͓͖̤̫̍G̵̖̣̟̝̹͔̦̞̑͋̎̎̔́ ̸̧̡͓͈̻̫̩͙̤̩̦̱͎̥̲̌̋̃̆̈́͒̀͠Ų̶̺̫̱̣͉̲͈̲͖̥̼͓́̐́̾̇̄̈̀͛̎̑̚͜͝ ̵͕̏͗͐̀̉͆̏̚S̸̱̺̪͎̹͇͙͉̔̾̉̉͐͋̎̋

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
all it took for Makoto to get a badass scene so early was for her to run ****ers over...what a best girl

that just seems like an actual punishment of sorts
I like how almost all the characters who have jails have something in common with one of the phantom thieves so far.

I don't want to go into too many details but Makoto's
isn't as in depth as Ann, Yusuke and Haru's, though it's for a really obvious reason that you'll find out once you get to it, i don't really mind it though, as she had a ton of focus in the first game compared to other Phantom thief members so it balances out.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, but your response was still pretty uncalled for. I don’t think you understand how much that could’ve hurt him.
I'm not saying that he shouldn't, I'm saying that I hope it isn't for NSFW purposes. :191: Consider the history, geographical and financial situation. No one I know would want to unless they had to. I even asked if it was for cosplay, because people buy that stuff for cosplay. If he's truly hurt, I want him come to me and tell me that.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
His fashion choices are up to him, but the purpose behind it is different. I like to not think about the other purpose.
Dude what he dresses like doesn't affect you in any shape or form.

I'm not saying that he shouldn't, I'm saying that I hope it isn't for NSFW purposes. :191: I even asked if it was for cosplay, because people buy that stuff for cosplay. If he's truly hurt, I want him come to me and tell me that.
Then why did you even type that? If it was a joke it was pretty poor and not funny.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm not saying that he shouldn't, I'm saying that I hope it isn't for NSFW purposes. :191: Consider the history, geographical and financial situation. No one I know would want to unless they had to. I even asked if it was for cosplay, because people buy that stuff for cosplay. If he's truly hurt, I want him come to me and tell me that.
Just please have some tact. That’s all I ask.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Dude what he dresses like doesn't affect you in any shape or form.

Then why did you even type that? If it was a joke it was pretty poor and not funny.
Y'all really misunderstanding this. You think I'm saying he can't wear a skirt? Who cares if he does? Did you read my post at all or are you the police just assuming and firing first?

Just please have some tact. That’s all I ask.
If that's all you want, then sure. :214: It would've been cool if it was cosplay.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I really doubt he has any weird intentions with that. Let's all just respect each other's opinions and let him be who he wants to be.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I feel this pfp is somehow making my jokes on here...

****tier
Like the last two times I’ve tried to make a well crafted funny I’ve engaged with... puns
This avi is making me everything I hate
i've noticed that whenever i have a ****post profile picture, my posts seem to get way more likes. I don't know if it's actually the profile picture making the joke funnier, me having funnier jokes with the funnier PFPs, or just placebo, but
bird.PNG
(no likes)
ChillPenguin.PNG
(20 likes)

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
Dude, I think you came off a bit harsh
CHANGE YOUR FORUM SIGNATURE, ITS LITERALLY SCARING ME, IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED PACMAN 2 : THE NEW ADVENTURES YOU CANNOT USE THAT **** EATING GRIN THAT THIS YELLOW ****ING BALL HAS, IF YOU KEEP IT FOR 5 MINUTES MORE, I WILL FIND YOUR IP AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO DELETE YOUR SIGNATURE MYSELF FASTER THAN MY PARENTS DROPPED ME AS A CHILD DO YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really doubt he has any weird intentions with that. Let's all just respect each other's opinions and let him be who he wants to be.
No one said ****. I didn't say ****. The spoiler gave it ambiguity. Kindly get off my back before you keep piling onto the rest of everyone else assuming the worst out of people.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There is perhaps a chance and possilibity I may just be able to watch Godzilla vs. Kong on my TV.

I saw Tom & Jerry (2021) on the Playstation Store so perhaps if lucky Godzilla vs. Kong might get added eventually.

Only I have to pay but thankfully I know how to add money into my PSN account without the need of gift cards.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Lose the attitude i'm just defending my friend who dm'd me all upset because of your post.
If he can hide behind his shield the friend police, the least he can do is confront me directly and talk about it like civil people. :100: Did I say "You can't wear that?"? No? Then that's not what the post means. He never even said what it was for. I still don't know what it was for.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
@JDCabrera If you wanna talk, my DMs are always open.
If he can hide behind his shield the friend police, the least he can do is confront me directly and talk about it like civil people. :100: Did I say "You can't wear that?"? No? Then that's not what the post means. He never even said what it was for. I still don't know what it was for.
Confronting people isn't easy for everyone, you have to understand that. And he isn't "hiding behind the friend police". DerpingPikachu saw his friend was having issues with your posts, so he wanted you to stop. There's nothing wrong with that. Just drop the attitude. You're better than this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom