• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I know Akira Konoe is primarily designed off of japanese style sentai superheroes, but am I wrong that he also seems to very directly take elements from Tony Stark and Iron Man? Especially when he armors up before the boss fight. And in his face.

D

Deleted member

Yo, here's a story from yesterday.

I was doing my job as a Stevecord moderator (yes, I returned to Discord and thankfully things have gotten way better over there), when I decided to post at the off-topic chat an image of the car I wish I could buy when I get older (a yellow Volkswagen Beetle)
5b953365886c5_volkswagen_1302_1536504606a60b4bd07f9b1973_volkswagen_1302_15349965059f98764daIM...jpg

So I waited to see what people thought about the car, when suddenly someone replied saying that they saw Among Us on the image. Everyone went like "wtf, how!?".

I've been looking at this picture for hours, and I still don't see Among Us on this image. Maybe It means that I have seen the light or something.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well got some good news: Got a blood test at my locals after some bit of fighting with not wanting to go to an entire differently part of the city and gonna be getting off the medication soon.
Unfortunately the mental anxiety and family issues will be for years to come.

The dilemma now is getting off them, I'm faced with a choice in the short term: Jump off the government benefits program to go for a job and get less money but much needed balance or continue it for another few months but do nothing aside from hope for work experience.

Feels like either way a window is closing in my life and I don't know what I want to do.
Is there a place you could volunteer? You can get work experience through volunteerism without technically having to get a job.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

I was doing my job as a Stevecord moderator (yes, I returned to Discord and thankfully things have gotten way better over there), when I decided to post at the off-topic chat an image of the car I wish I could buy when I get older (a yellow Volkswagen Beetle)
View attachment 305534
So I waited to see what people thought about the car, when suddenly someone replied saying that they saw Among Us on the image. Everyone went like "wtf, how!?".

I've been looking at this picture for hours, and I still don't see Among Us on this image. Maybe It means that I have seen the light or something.
Pay attention to the front window

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 305534

EE9FBAB1-8B1F-48E7-ABEE-4C1AB10CAAD4.jpeg

I found the amogus (I think)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, I take it back, Sephiroth isn't actually that difficult of an opponent once you figure out how to get around his specials and ranged attacks.

They're highly useful specials, don't get me wrong, but he relies on insanity and range so much that he barely has any combos, plus most of his specials take a long time to set up for them to truly be effective.

I'm personally finding that Cloud is still ultimately the tougher of the two to defeat.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I literally have to rely on Scaleon RNG to defeat Shulong. I need him to be paralyzed, and also have to hope he doesn't use Tidal Dragoon or Dragon Pulse for 3 turns afterwards so I can boosts with Dragon Dance. If that fails, I am screwed.

See yall in a few hours when RNG smiles on me.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Random thought. Anyone have high metabolism? I feel like no matter what I eat I just can't seem to get very fat...
I have sort of the opposite problem although i'm not fat anymore I did used to be super fat as a kid lol

D

Deleted member

Random thought. Anyone have high metabolism? I feel like no matter what I eat I just can't seem to get very fat...
I happen to feel something like that too.

Although It may also help that I walk A LOT.

I once walked more than half of my city on foot and only drinking water once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom