• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
All this pranking back in the spotlight reminds me, we're only a month away from our annual April Fools site revamp. Excited to see what they're cooking up this year. Hoping for something good this year.
What if the joke was it was based off the crossover fighting game featuring Nintendo characters as well as characters from other companies all duking it out only on Nintendo switch.

Call it smashboards.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I can’t believe you’re gonna play Bayonetta
Apparently Bayonetta in this is voiced by someone who does live acting for some of the shows in the Disney parks, so if I were to say I‘ve been in a project with a Disney actor, I technically wouldn’t be lying, and would look loads cooler than I actually am.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Apparently Bayonetta in this is voiced by someone who does live acting for some of the shows in the Disney parks, so if I were to say I‘ve been in a project with a Disney actor, I technically wouldn’t be lying, and would look loads cooler than I actually am.
But you are loads cool already. :dr^_^:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man, why on earth is the king frost boss in P5S such a tank? I know I'm gonna have to do a new game + to complete the game, but man I really thought I'd be able to do this mission before then.

D

Deleted member

I appreciate the fact that people took the time to read my post about the remakes and that even people such as Noipoi Noipoi or MooMew64 MooMew64 left some replies.

Was worried that due to certain events from a few days ago people would still be upset at me over said misunderstanding, but I'm glad that It seems all was forgiven in the end.

It does mean a lot to me that my cousins still remember those days, and have been able to finally forgive me for many of the mistakes I did when we were younger.
It's been some tough times for the three of us lately, me with the whole college stalker drama and my cousins with the toughness of the careers they are taking. So I'm glad that these remakes at least helped the three of us find some joy and excitement when we do need It most.

D

Deleted member

Downloaded both, PMEX Remix and Project+ earlier and gonna see which one I like better later this week. Gonna be interesting.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well got some good news: Got a blood test at my locals after some bit of fighting with not wanting to go to an entire differently part of the city and gonna be getting off the medication soon.
Unfortunately the mental anxiety and family issues will be for years to come.

The dilemma now is getting off them, I'm faced with a choice in the short term: Jump off the government benefits program to go for a job and get less money but much needed balance or continue it for another few months but do nothing aside from hope for work experience.

Feels like either way a window is closing in my life and I don't know what I want to do.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So today now faced with a dilemma.

Good news: Got a blood test at my locals after some bit of fighting with not wanting to go to an entire differently part of the city and gonna be getting off the medication soon.
Unfortunately the mental anxiety and family issues will be for years to come.

The dilemma now is getting off them, I'm faced with a choice in the short term: Jump off the government benefits program to go for a job and get less money but much needed balance or continue it for another few months but do nothing aside from hope for work experience.

Feels like either way a window is closing in my life and I don't know what I want to do.
Yeesh, that is a dilemma.

What do you think is more important? Living more comfortably, or more how you want to?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
All this pranking back in the spotlight reminds me, we're only a month away from our annual April Fools site revamp. Excited to see what they're cooking up this year. Hoping for something good.
There's the idea. Cookingboards.

Pretend we are the last food forum on the Internet for one day.

Alright then, hear me out.

Everybody gets to be an "anime swordsman".
Half of us wouldn't even notice much difference with our pfps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom