• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hate Mondays. I just feel so unmotivated to do anything especially during a time like this.

Now I know how Garfield feels.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're telling me they brought back pranks?
oh boy, this is gonna be fun....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah. She's best girl. My party consists of Joker, Panther, Queen, and Sophie. I'd be using Haru too if it didn't feel like I needed to have Joker on my squad for plot reasons.
I've gotten a tad bit better with Panther and Sophie...definitely more of a stay far away while attacking sort of fighter...so instead I replace those two with Ryuji/Morgana (cause I like to swap around the two) and Yusuke

...now if only I was reman enough to go back to normal difficulty
Hello little stylus!
...I'm going to miss you Mario
Could you watch a 90 minute movie like that?
I would...as long as I don't get wholesome feels
P5 Strikers Spoilers:
Ryuji accidentally ordering AN ACTUAL GOLD BAR is one of the funniest and most Ryuji things i have ever seen.
its been very enjoyable for Ryuji to be dealing with **** he's accidentally caused for thr gang so far. He continues to be a real bro

D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2021-03-01 at 12.09.24 PM.png

ngl I'm surprised it's letting me do this, this is the easiest filter bypass I've seen. I literally do nothing :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've gotten a tad bit better with Panther and Sophie...definitely more of a stay far away while attacking sort of fighter...so instead I replace those two with Ryuji/Morgana (cause I like to swap around the two) and Yusuke

...now if only I was reman enough to go back to normal difficulty

...I'm going to miss you Mario

I would...as long as I don't get wholesome feels

its been very enjoyable for Ryuji to be dealing with **** he's accidentally caused for thr gang so far. He continues to be a real bro
Me, I prefer rushing in and bashing shadows faces in with quick combos. I actually have to remind myself to use my persona during difficult fights lol!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
This ****ing gym leader is a pain. Not only does grinding take forever, her Slurpuff absolutely destroys all of my Party Members bar Elekid within 1-2 hits. And that's after Mimikyu has already claimed several victims. Please tell me there is some easier way to grind or else this is going to be the most ****ing painful thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom