• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master
He's that one fire demon guy from Lord of the Rings that Gandalf faced off with.

Great game! :laugh:
Loved it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Me has a question:
Is Double-Hit(Gets Technichian boost) or Return better for a LO Ambipom?
Double Hit does a small bit of damage less on average, but has the advantage of breaking Substitutes. Return hits always and hits hard.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wait...

You guys know The Lord of the Rings was a book and movie trilogy right? ...Right?

It's called a Balrog btw.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I have seen the movies. Thats pretty much it.
The closest thing I got to the game was the hobbit for gba (thats related to lord of the rings right?)

A_man13

Smash Master
That's probably because, much like the SSB64 forums, they cram a lot of content into a small space. People who are want to trade, battle, and just casually discus the game all come here. Unlike the SSBB boards, every being who wants to be active has to come to one board, not one group of boards. Then again, the PC tends to be a tight knit group of active posters....

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Just watched Itsuki vs. panamaxis.

Serious spoilers are srs
panamaxis kind of owned Itsuki. Only one of his Pokémon fainted. Also, lol at same leads and lol at Raikous and lol at Sleep Talk and lol at Assurance crits

Spire

III
BRoomer
Slowbro is epic.

The Poke Center is probably the most active board on SWF. Well, it's the most active place that I check anyways.
Have you seen General Brawl Discussion and its many brawl hacking subforums? There's usually like 50 people on there at a time.

Mewter

Smash Master
Once there were about 150 people viewing the Debate Hall.

Don't ask.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I would but I can't.
Because.....

I cant.

Unless we have a quick battle on Shoddy or something

Mewter

Smash Master
Offtopic:
Well, my memory was a little off, but there were still over a hundred people viewing the Debate Hall:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Any time during the week works (my weekends are usually semi-busy). I don't have a job now and I don't go to school either, so I'm literally open whenever. That leaves the time entirely up to you and whoever wants to watch. :)

I'm expecting a 5-0 or 4-0, so I'm not entirely sure what there will be to see...but I guess you never know?

supermarth64

Smash Ace
How about Monday night sometime? Maybe 8 PM EST?

Nah, the match isn't going to be that one sided.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
That works for me! Is that alright for everyone else (who wants to see it)?

It may be or it may not be. I don't know if you play NU a lot, but I know for a fact I don't. So my team probably has a load of flaws in it that are easy to exploit. x_x I was honestly a bit amazed that I made it to the second round (even though my opponent had never entered a tournament before either). :laugh:

supermarth64

Smash Ace
I played NU last year over the summer (like 20 matches), but so many Pokemon have moved up and down that the metagame's changed so much it doesn't matter at this point :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom