• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I named a pokemon "girlfreind" in pokemon emerald.
I put it in the daycare.
now every time I talk to the old lady she goes
"If you want your girlfreind back it will be $100"
and the old man goes
"your girlfreind is doing fine, she enjoys playing with other pokemon"
XDXDXD
He is refering to this
It is full of win. Also the "trendy phrase" place in dewford lets you choose "YOUR MOTHER" as a phrase XD

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Technically, you can. YOUR is in the word databbase thing and so is MOTHER. therefore, you just select your then select mother and BAM youve got fail XD
no berry though D:

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Technically, you can. YOUR is in the word databbase thing and so is MOTHER. therefore, you just select your then select mother and BAM youve got fail XD
no berry though D:
Yeah, you can enter the phrase to try to get a berry, but you won't actually get one. She only gives you a berry if you give one of a small group of specific phrases.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This place looks so much different from last year. :(
Yeah. :(

And I cannot figure out your avatar. Please explain it to me.

Also your mom jokes really aren't funny.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
They made me realize that grass if my favorite type. When describing my favorite type, I always said, "I like water because its so versatile, but I also like poision for fun because of all the annoying things they can do." Well duh, no wonder Breloom is my favorite pokemon, and now I see that grass is my favorite type as it does exactly what I love, being versatile and unpredictable while still tons of fun. <3

Hell, Sceptile and Venasaur as the two starters I pick, yep, I love grass and never knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom