• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know nothing about NU, UU, Ubers, BL, and, heck, even OU I'm a bit shaky on. I've never really understood the metagames enough to want to dive in, but it isn't like I'm unfamiliar with UU and Ubers. It's certainly on my "need to do list."

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I repeat, my guide to NU:

Filler lead
Slowking
Miltank
Charizard / Magmortar / Typhlosion
Espeon
Skuntank

A_man13

Smash Master
I repeat, my guide to NU:

Filler lead
Slowking
Miltank
Charizard / Magmortar / Typhlosion
Espeon
Skuntank
I hardly know what's even in NU besides bug types that are not scizor, heracross, and yanmega (I think), poison types, fire/ice/flying types, and the most capable poke in the world, Unown. So I cannot tell if this is good or not, but I'll take your word for it.

Also, I made a new signature for myself...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Overview of best team EVAR

Slowking and Milktank together wall just about every Pokemon in the tier
Espeon is ridiculously fast and strong
Skuntank counters opposing Espeon and Haunter, gives you Priority in Sucker Punch
Random Fire-type Pokemon either sets up and sweeps (Belly Drum / Dragon Dance Charizard), breaks walls (Magmortar), or punches holes in stuff (Typhlosion)

Usage stats here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2450009&postcount=3

Actually, Espeon is interchangeable with Haunter.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I know just about nothing about competitive Pokémon. I prefer to just play single-player.

Also, I made a new signature for myself...
Wow, looks pretty awesome!

I haven't changed my signature graphic since...

...uh...

Bahahaha, I finally took the effort to figure it out. It's uploaded on my Photobucket right next to sprites from TCPS that I posted on the 12th of June, 2008.

It's been a year and nine months since I changed that graphic. I don't think I could change it if I wanted to at this point.

I'm also a little ticked because I finally mustered up the courage to organize my hellhole of a Photobucket (it's got one album with a massive ton of images dumped into it), only to remember why I decided I couldn't do it ages ago; putting things into different albums is going to change their links.

Why can't Photobucket NOT do that? I just want to be able to have my Photobucket divided into different folders without killing any sort of retrospective lurking for people, since I always hate looking back at a thread and seeing broken image links.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I'm actually just too lazy to click on the album the photo is supposed to go into and soon enough, there's billions of pictures randomly thrown into some sort of barely recognizable pile of clutter.

That's still cool how you managed to keep your sig for that period of time. I can't ever hold one down for more than maybe 5 months.

A_man13

Smash Master
I know just about nothing about competitive Pokémon. I prefer to just play single-player.

Wow, looks pretty awesome!

I haven't changed my signature graphic since...

...uh...

Bahahaha, I finally took the effort to figure it out. It's uploaded on my Photobucket right next to sprites from TCPS that I posted on the 12th of June, 2008.

It's been a year and nine months since I changed that graphic. I don't think I could change it if I wanted to at this point.

I'm also a little ticked because I finally mustered up the courage to organize my hellhole of a Photobucket (it's got one album with a massive ton of images dumped into it), only to remember why I decided I couldn't do it ages ago; putting things into different albums is going to change their links.

Why can't Photobucket NOT do that? I just want to be able to have my Photobucket divided into different folders without killing any sort of retrospective lurking for people, since I always hate looking back at a thread and seeing broken image links.
Thanks. I was worried I'd be a bit rusty as I hadn't touched PS in ages...

You've had that sig since I started seeing your rant posts showing all the error of their ways. I've never seen any different.

Ah...Well, it coud be worse about the whole image deal. You could be on imageshack...

But my clutter is relativly organized. Everything I've done is in one huge "Sig work" folder which, when the only things in there are sigs from my sig shops, some LPs from contests I've entered and placed top 3 in, and the pokespices I've made for myself and a couple requests from here and AiB. Course, it would be nice to have things a bit more organized. I tend to have to go a few pages in to find my old splices like Lucade and Koffgon and much further to reach sigs that I made for myself.

@Mewter: Just remember: technically I kept mine for nine months. Even if you could hold yours down for that long, you'd still only be second to me.

@CRASHiC: You getting one made ATM?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I got a tennis tournament today guys. Wish me luck. It's complete round-robins so there's no elimination at all.

That's good for me, since I haven't been playing all too much.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Overview of best team EVAR

Slowking and Milktank together wall just about every Pokemon in the tier
Espeon is ridiculously fast and strong
Skuntank counters opposing Espeon and Haunter, gives you Priority in Sucker Punch
Random Fire-type Pokemon either sets up and sweeps (Belly Drum / Dragon Dance Charizard), breaks walls (Magmortar), or punches holes in stuff (Typhlosion)

Usage stats here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2450009&postcount=3

Actually, Espeon is interchangeable with Haunter.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67476
I lol'd

EDIT: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267738

Mewter

Smash Master
Not having a scanner stinks.:(
*Sympathizes*

Edit: My 2000th post is coming up! :bee:

A_man13

Smash Master
Yes. And links to your 1st post, 10th post, 15th post, 100 post, 101 post, 3oh3th post, 500th post, 1000th post, 1337th post, and your 200th post.

I'm probably not going to around for much longer, everyone. While this weekend has been fun and all, I really got get back to school stuff sooner or later and, with APs and all, I don't neccesaraly have the time to screw around on forums like I used to. I wish I could stay, but honestly there is not a whole lot of reason to stick around if it means grades are lowered as a result.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I only think that the first, 100th, 1000th, and every subsequent thousand are worth linking to. Maybe #1337 and #9001, but other than that I think it's good.

And I'm saddened to see that you'll be leaving. Didn't know you for too long but you're a cool d00d, d00d.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yes. And links to your 1st post, 10th post, 15th post, 100 post, 101 post, 3oh3th post, 500th post, 1000th post, 1337th post, and your 200th post.

I'm probably not going to around for much longer, everyone. While this weekend has been fun and all, I really got get back to school stuff sooner or later and, with APs and all, I don't neccesaraly have the time to screw around on forums like I used to. I wish I could stay, but honestly there is not a whole lot of reason to stick around if it means grades are lowered as a result.
I'm saddened to hear that.

Ah I remembered my 1337th post.... I was saving it up for an epic one, but I accidentally used it up :'(...

The ironic thing is that my epic post came about a post later...

A_man13

Smash Master
Eh, it's a maybe. My parents do like to keep an eye on what I'm doing on facebook (as Mafia wars consumed me before I decided to polish off the old acount and she did not take it lightly when random people started adding me), but at the same time Email is almost old fassioned (the day that I thought would never come)...

And I might stick around till post 3000. Y'know, for some closure to the whole deal.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You should stay since its not to hard to manage both smashboards and real life. Its not like you have to come here. If you have any spare time you could just drop by.

A_man13

Smash Master
You should stay since its not to hard to manage both smashboards and real life. Its not like you have to come here. If you have any spare time you could just drop by.
Last time I tried that, things did not work so hot. But, then again, last time was mostly because grades were slipping and the CPS blew up the same night; this is more pre-emptive than preventive. I could try, but maybe later. I've got a lot on my plate now and, from the looks of it, things will not be settling down soon.

So does anyone wanna brawl or anything before I head off dramatacly into the sunset? Heck, I wouldn't mind doing a sig or two if any of you want one.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
From experience, I can say that many things are all or nothing.

A_man13

Smash Master
Really? I think its pretty easy to balance my smashboards life and real life... but then again, I am just 14, an age where I don't have too many responsibilities to handle...
I'm 15, so don't feel like it's some far off and distant planet away.

I might hang around for a bit, but likely a lot less until I finally call it quits.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** boy, what are you doing this week?

I have my FCATs this Tuesday, but its still not that bad that I can't come here. I mean the tests has never been hard really, so I've never felt the need to study for them...

Anyways, you should stay here a bit. The only time you really should be gone if the situation's really that bad or if you get disconnected from the internet for about 4 months (yes that happened to me)

A_man13

Smash Master
I got two major tests that, frankly, if I'm not studying every second of every hour I get of free time I will fail. There are also two major assignments due within the next week with another medium large assignment that would have a horrible effect if I failed em (I mean, most of both of them are already done. Finishing touches; that's all). But this is easy compared to whats coming up. In a period of six weeks near the end of the year, I got ACT, three AP tests, and eight finals. If I'm not perfectly focused then...

A_man13

Smash Master
It's called skipping two grades and being in 3 APs and the rest honors. That or the school of hard knocks...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You're pretty pr0. I've never someone who has skipped two grades before. I've only skipped one.

I'm a Junior and only in 1 AP. But as a Senior I'll be talking 5, haha.

-Terywj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom