• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Guess it won't hurt to try. o.o

I'm just pissed that I have to go through all this after over a year of not being able to connect to wifi thanks to my shift to WPA. :/

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I won't bother trying tonight, I'm kinda a bit >.> at the whole wifi thing right now

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I feel like someone should have warned me that there was full on nudity in Strike Witches, seeing as how much roommate sits behind me most of the day (but usually facing away from me).

BunBun

Smash Master
***** I will come out to whatever backwater west coast town you live in and shove my Star Rod so far down your Fountain of Dreams you'll see Pop Stars.

<3 you

r3d d09

Smash Master
yo for the people who care, I just bought a playset of nm U.Seas and a playset of plateaus :p IFFFFF you have a playset of FoW's I'll buy them off your hands :)

quick question as well, how long has it taken to do 1 run of b/w? just want to know before i get myself addicted to it and find out it takes so much time that i need to plan it out haah.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know I just remembered something that's really stupid.

The whole of Gen 4 passed, and they never released the Azure Flute to summon Arceus. So basically, they wasted their time even programming his encounter into the game. :/

Wrath`

Smash Master
It is sad to, the walk up to a glass floor was epic, and then ARCEUS is there and you are like OMG!!!!!!

I didn't even relize back in 9th grade when my friend hacked me the event items that the Azure flute never came out.

Life

Smash Hero
Well, in 10 or so years when Gen 4 gets remade, maybe then we'll get to see the Arceus event. All they'd have to redo is the graphics.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
BUT I WANT MY UNRESTICTED EV ARCEUS NOWWWWWW :mad:

Plus I paid for Diamond and I expect to get my money's worth in full, even if I did manage to get 300 hours out of it without that battle.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well, in 10 or so years when Gen 4 gets remade, maybe then we'll get to see the Arceus event. All they'd have to redo is the graphics.
Why would they ever remake Gen 4? I think Gen 1, 2, and maybe 3 will be the only ones ever remade by conventional means. If Gen 4 is remade, it'll probably be packaged in a giant Pokémon game that encompasses every Gen.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
For what it's worth, the level 100 Arceus we recieved via Wonder Card can be "EV trained" properly now thanks to the EV Wing items. They may only give 1 EV to a respective stat, but unlike vitamins, they can exceed 100 EVs and reach 255.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
whaaaat the wings go to 255?!?!?!?

i didn't know that. thanks! i thought they were the same as the mineral supplements

those wing bridges are amazing cuz bridges are a good place to hatch eggs. swannas give 2 speed ev's as well.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh my god. It's too much.

EDIT: Weird, I completely forgot about my sig. God this song. I hate it.

FRIDAY FRIDAY

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is my favorite subforum and I love everyone here.

April Fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom