• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
They have a bunch of pokemon now that change forms or types for some reason or another. They should have made a pokemon that changes types with the seasons. Idk i think it would be interesting. Sorta like a castform but more awesome.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I dont get it, my season just changed to Winter, but it looks like fall and there is no snow, just wind and falling leaves..................glitch?

Blaziking17

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RobeezyLnP
3DS FC
1547-5531-6535
The winter season is more noticeable in Mistralton and Icirrus City.

How did this girl get famous with this piece of **** song? Dear God, I HATE THIS SONG!!!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Shell Smash + Sturdy Carracosta is so broken to use in-game...

Just stat up once and you can run through pretty much any team the AI throws at you. As if the game wasn't easy enough...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Lol I can't believe I was allowed 3 Quiver Dances and OHKOED all of the Champ's team with Volcarona.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I saved my game in Juniper's house, and when i first turn the game on, it says its autumn. When i walk out the door, the winter message appears. Weird.
Seasons only change when you change areas. If you save in the summer inside a pokemon center. Not touch your DS for 2 months and start i up in Summer inside the pokemon center. As soon as you leave it will change to winter.

Mewter

Smash Master
Just ran into some guy on random matchup (triple battle) that had the brown/green cotton Pokemon use tailwind while Weavile w/beat up on Terrakion to activate and max out its Justified ability.

My team stood no chance. lol

And yeah, if seasons have passed since you have last exited the Pokemon center, they will be cycled through until it reaches the correct time of year when you do leave it.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Maybe, but it would probably be a really awkward pokemon. Something like this:
Spring(Water)
Summer(Grass)
Autumn(Ground)
Winter (Ice)

It's moveset would probably be mostly normal along with moves like weather ball.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Why the heck was my topic "locked"? :p We were debating if Pokemon get weaker every generation, darnit lol. Ah well, what can you do.

I personally think a type changing Pokemon that changes every season is a little weird. What happens if you want to use that Pokemon's move set, but it only has that move set in that "season"? Though, that's me implying that it would have different move sets. :p

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Not to mention if you keep the pokemon in your box it wont change forms like deerling. So same mechanic could be applied to a type changing one if someone wanted to use a certain type competitively they just have to keep it in the box and not leave the building. Theres always adjusting the date on the DS to get it to the certain season if you really need to.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
not sure if serious but I actually was gone. I had a virus on my computer that prevented me from using the internet. I used the power of altf4 and things are all good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom