• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'll test it soon, I have a legitimate Black cart. I don't see why they'd remove the Everstone trick, especially if they want to breed as they intended, not RNGing.

Gotta get 96 BP first for the EV Items.

Also, notice what's wrong with this Battle Subway Voltros set?

942 | Voltros | Timid | Choice Band | Thunderbolt | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Grass Knot | Spd/SpA

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey Kofu, if you don't mind, message me the results or something. I have to work a lot so checking Snorlax room sometimes isn't real viable. I'd really like to know T_T

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Pokémon Master group is currently undergoing reformation, so we won't be worrying about things like that at the moment. New members also likely won't be added in the mean time.
Going under reformation, still?

I thought we were pretty down pat.

Inb4 PCBR

M.K

Level 55
Poke Center backroom.

The reformation will be announced in the next couple of days. Be on the lookout for a post/announcement/whateverz.

And lol @ beating me to be a PM. Anyone can tell you I'm terrible at Pokemon.

Except Moozle....who I beat last night on random Pokemon Online 5th gen. Yay Blissey dying to special attacks :3

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Let's hope this reform doesn't end up sucking and ruining my already bad week.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wanna stop complaining and be grateful that the staff obviously cares enough about the PC to do new things for it?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Wait, I don't get it.

Wasn't the redoing of the Pokémon Master group the reform? What purpose would a BR even serve? As far as I can see, with B/W there aren't going to be a lot of new projects that would need to be a members-only type of project like SmashCAP.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Know who brought up the Poké Center BR idea? UltiMario. Know who has no idea what's going to happen? UltiMario... and everyone else. Stop assuming things. I'll go ahead and just confirm that there won't be a PCBR so you guys won't keep talking about it.

Please read before posting next time. Thanks.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Man am I bad with acronyms. I guess I'll keep my head around here.

Also, I think we might as well just sit back and let the Staff do their job, and we do ours - be good little children.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I love how two spoilered words confuse people so much lol.

Also it confirmed my theory that the Poké Center is insatiable.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** I don't wanna lose my title. I mean, yeah sure, I don't post as much as I used to, but I still play against you guys competitively :/

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just wait please. Don't even be concerned with it. You're only going to stress yourselves out.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I am just curious to what else could possibly be done to the PC, I mean what more can you do besides more sub forums or different title color or different icons?

Anyways I guess we will have to wait and see.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well I'm pretty excited for this Saturday

I get to go to Dave and Busters with some friends. I haven't been there in like a year and a half or so :D

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Wouldn't it be better to actually tell us what you have planned for the PC...considering that we ARE the PC? If there is to be a change in how things are done, we should be able to argue for/against said change before the change is actually made.

Transparency makes us happy too instead of telling us to shut the **** up and wait for it to happen, which just makes us distrustful and worried.

Edit: I like how the PC is moderated, but I've only ever gotten infractions here...I guess that just means you're both more dedicated and that you (moderation staff) take moderation more seriously than it needs to be taken.

Edit2: Maybe it's just because I post like a moron in the PC.

M.K

Level 55
You'll know when it's appropriate for you to know. It's not being kept under wraps because "we don't think you guys are ready". We are still finalizing stuff and what not. Releasing it now, we'd have to answer a bunch of questions instead of finalizing every detail to make it crystal clear.

Also, don't run on assumptions at all. Nobody mentioned a Back Room, and it's not happening (What the **** would we put in there? C'mon guys, use your heads instead of blindly following an empty idea).

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh. I thought your commentary was on how his sarcasm detector did not work, hence you thinking that Guus was being serious.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Alright so here's what's happening...

We're adding three more colored usernames, an extra subforum for spriting, and promoting about 15 Pokémon Masters to a new rank.

There you go.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
We're adding three more colored usernames, an extra subforum for spriting, and promoting about 15 Pokémon Masters to a new rank.

There you go.
Wat
Double Wat

Inb4 "Super Pokemon Master" and "Pokemon Spriter"

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority

There you go.
Ok let's go.

>MBR and SBR same colour
>Pokémon gets three
>On a smash forum
>For being a POKEMON MASTAAAH
>Super Pokémon Master rank
>Pokémon

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Spire I hope you're not lying.

The Disco Room will be severely disappointed if you are.

I've already hyped them up for this and people are working on stuff for this new change already.

M.K

Level 55

There you go.
lmfao. You forgot about the colored postbit opportunity and the possibility for DR access w/o premium.

but yup lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom